Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

A/N: This is just going to be in Seth’s P.O.V of how they met and he imprinted. Also I don’t want to sound cocky because Seth describes her as gorgeous since the pictures me but, I need to make it sound like that since he imprints one her. Please don’t think I meant it like that 

Seth’s P.O.V

Leah and Kim snickered as the girl at the counter completely shut the guy that was hopelessly flirting with her down. I admit it was pretty funny to hear his pathetic excuses at flirting.  She grinned when she looked up and saw Leah and Kim snickering. This allowed me to get a proper look at her and let me tell you she was gorgeous absolutely gorgeous! She had long, brown hair that had obviously been straightened, eyes that were green but had a hint of brown in them and a beautiful smile that made her eyes smile.  I was in a little world of my own admiring how beautiful she really was that I hadn’t noticed she had turned around and was staring at me. As soon our eyes met I saw images of our future together;

We were at the top of the cliff at first beach. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw she was in her bikini, she had an amazing body. She turned to me and said “Jump with me Seth?” Unable to resist I grinned and gripped her waist before jumping off the edge taking us both down, she squealed on the way down and when we hit the water. Leila’s body disappeared under the water before I felt a hand grip my ankle pulling me under water. Opening my eyes I saw Leila giggling underwater making bubbles rise from her mouth, making her look even more adorable. The temptation was practically swallowing me whole so I gingerly pressed my lips to hers.

The moonlight was shining down on us as we lay down on the beach, fingers intertwined just stargazing, forgetting the world, being in the moment with each other, enjoying each other’s presence. I turned to look at Leila and whispered “I love you” before placing my lips on hers.

We were standing at the wedding alter and Leila was just about to begin her vows, “Seth, I still remember the day I met you like it was yesterday. We were fifteen, I had no idea that one day I’d been standing up here marrying you and that I’d spent the rest of my life with you. I guess I really should’ve seen it coming in a way because I remember the butterflies that swarmed my stomach as I looked into your eyes and introduced myself. I remember the way my head had spun when you spoke and the way my hand was on fire when it came into contact with yours. I remember the thoughts that filled my head. Things like ‘he’s cute, I wonder if he’s got a girlfriend’ and ‘STOP thinking that! He’s Leah’s brother, you can’t think of him like that!’ but, just look at us now. I don’t promise, I know I will love you until the day I die.”

And in one blink I was back to standing in the service station staring into the beautiful eyes of my imprint. I can’t believe I imprinted! Right now all I want to do is drop to my knees and cry out in happiness. Gravity was no longer the thing holding me down to the earth; it was her. I’d do anything, be anything for her, a friend, brother or lover. If she was in pain, I was in pain, if she was happy, I was happy. I was brought back to reality when someone; who turned out to be Leah, cleared their throat.

“I see you’ve met Seth, my kid brother” she smirked.

Boy did that make me angry. I didn’t want to see like a kid in front of my imprint. Turning around I scowled at her “Leah, I’m fifteen!”

Ignoring Leah, my imprint- who’s name I didn’t know yet- turned to me sticking her hand out “Leila, Leila Maclean” Leila..what a beautiful name for a beautiful person.

Gaining my confidence I smoothly replied slipping my hand into hers “Seth Clearwater.”

‘Bad idea’, I thought because as soon as our hands made contact a bolt of lightning shot up my arm to my brain sending into a fuzzy furry.

Glancing at me one more time Leila smiled softly before turning around a speed walking to the counter. Feeling brave I turned out to meet the packs knowing smirks. They knew I had just imprinted on Leila. Leah just raised her eyebrows at me and whispered “You hurt her and I’ll kill you. She’s like the sisters I’ve never had, Oh god, don’t even get me started on Kim or her sister okay?”

Jake paid for the gas and we unfortunately had leave. I know if any of the guys we in wolf form with me right now they would never let me live what I’m thinking right now down. My brain was programmed to think about Leila, oh my beautiful Leila. The whole way to the beach I was in a daze just thinking. Thinking of our future together. ‘Wait! What if she had a boyfriend that she was madly in love with?’ Groaning, I shut my eyes and rested my head on the window trying to stop her beautiful face contaminating my mind.

_WORKING ON CHAPTER THREE_