new school

"SWEETIE WAKE UP YOUR ALARM HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" i hear my mom yelling from the top of her lungs for me to wake up. i don't feel like getting up to go to school anyways, i just moved here and my mom is forcing me to go to this stupid school.

i get up and head to the restroom, i washed my face and turned on the shower . a warm shower will do. 30 minutes later i get outta the shower and get dressed

"i could stay in that warm shower forever" i say to myself while i dry my hair

"i could stay in that warm shower forever"  i say to myself while i dry my hair

my outfit wasn't even that extra i mean who am i going to impress. i head downstairs as i see my dumb step dad making out with my mother . "AHHHHHHH" i screamed "can y'all go make out somewhere else" i say while i cover my eyes. two old people making out is a no no. "i'm sorry sweetie, wow you look nice today who you trying to impress" my mom says "my self mom. now if you don't mind i have to go" i grab my car keys off the counter and head my way out .

i go to my car and while i go to open the door i see this black jeep with full on blast music driving , someone pull the window down and i see this guy with cute curl hair and hazel eye wink at me and pull his window up again. it was like if it was slow motion "who was that" i think to myself ! he probably goes to my school so i'll find out there but i have to go to school before i'm late.

i arrive to school and park my car in the school parking lot. i see the black jeep that cute guy was in. my mission today is to make as much friends as i can , to find my classes and to find that cute guy. i walk up to the school doors and try to find my way to the office. i'm so dumb the office was right in front of me . i couldn't see the big o sign that say office right in front of me . i make my way in and ask for my schedule , they were so kind to call someone up to give me a tour around the school. they ask me to sit and wait. i hear the office door open minutes later , i see this girl go up to the counter desk and ask why she was called up. the girl turn around and walk up to me.

"hey my name is aliyahana"  i stand up to great myself to her "nice name . my name is genesis" i say shyly. she starts walking out and holds the door open for me so i go follow her . "let me see your schedule" she says while grabbing my schedule. i look at the ground while she compare her schedule to mines. "your in luck we have first , fourth and six period together" i look up to her and give her a smile . "come on stop being shy i don't bite" she laughs. "sorry , would you mind walking with me to first period" i said looking down playing with my fingers.  "of course but first let's go make a stop to our locker, oh and did i mention your locker is close to mines" we walk are way to our locker and not that far away i see these boys and a girl huddled around our lockers. i get a little scared . wait what i'm scared i've never been so shy or scared before, moving isn't new to me i've been moving schools since i was little and i guess today's the day i wanna act all shy.

we arrived and i see aliyahana hugging everyone and when she gets to this one boy she kisses . i didn't get a good glance at anyone since i quickly looked down at my locker and opened it."who's this" i hear them saying "this is genesis she's new here and i'm showing her around" i put my stuff in my locker and look up and there he is , BINGO !! i see that cute curly headed guy that winked at me earlier today. i give them a smile . they look so familiar it's on top of my head but i can't remember. oh wait there the ones in that black jeep with the hottie i saw this morning. " i'm mara were gonna become good friends just wait and see" she greats her self to me "i'm alex and this is carlos" alex pointed to the guy aliyahana was making out to. "i'm jabez" that all he said to me before the bell rang and signal us to go to class.

me and aliyahana talk all the way while we both head to class. we both walk in and everyone is staring at me. i started to feel my self getting really uncomfortable. i tap on the teachers shoulder and introduced my self to her. she seemed really nice and asked her class to find a seat. "students find a seat hurry" the teacher says while she looks around the whole class. she pointed to a seat next to aliyahana, oh my thank god i don't have to sit next to them weirdos. i make my way to my seat while i see this girl flirting with jabez she sticks her foot out making me trip . everyone started laughing and aliyahana comes running to me helping me get up. "bitch you lucky i'm a little nice today" i say and aliyahana starts laughing . "wow i've never seen this side of you , i'm glad you aren't all shy after all" she says head to her desk "there's a lot you got to know about me aliyahana" we both laugh

i didn't pay attention at all i was so focus on jabez. for some reason i can't keep my eyes off of him. the bell rings to go to my second period class "jabez" aliyahana screams . i turn around and see him coming. i look away and pack my stuff but aliyahana pulls me back before i could go anywhere "hey you have the same classes as genesis do you mind walking her today" she asked while smiling at me "i saw you staring at him all period genesis i got you" she whisperers to me while he nods his head and tells me to catch up . i run towards him and turn to smile at aliyahana and mouth her thank you while i get outta class. well it's going to be a hell of a day