Chapter 11- Consequences

(Whoops, sorry, this chapter is dirty af. Don't come for me lol)
Ethan's POV
I was in Harry's flat, cleaning up after the last time he stayed there. I was minding my own business, when I hear the door open, then two voices giggling. "Harry, is that you?" I walk round the corner with the plate I was drying to see a girl in Harry's arms, and they're making out.  I'm just about to walk away, it wouldn't be the first girl he's brung home like this, when I see the face of the girl. "Holy Fuck!" I yell, dropping the plate. The girl screams, and jumps to the ground. "Oh, um hey Ethan. We, um, we were just stopping by to grab some stuff for tonig-"  I cut him off mid excuse.
"Harry, what the hell are you thinking? That's Josh's daughter, man!"
Lucy bursts into tears. "Please, don't tell Dad- He's already had a bad day, he doesn't need this right now. We were just kissing, that's it I swear!" I chuckle and shake my head. "Look, I won't tell Josh, and I'll leave, but just be more careful ok? If a fan saw you Harry, you'd know the consequences." With that, I walk out, closing the door behind me.
Lucy's POV
I giggle, looking at Harry's somber face. "Hmmm, where did we leave off?" I take his hand and lead him into the bedroom. "I'll be right back, you sure about this Lucy?" I nod seductively, and Harry leaves the room. I undress, leaving on my underwear. Harry comes back in, holding a condom packet. He strips down, and leans into me. I cry out, but it's from pleasure not pain.
Ten minutes later, I'm snuggled into his chest, relaxed and smiling. The door to his flat bursts open, and I can here Freezy's loud voice. He looks around, then wanders into the bedroom. "Hazza, ready for the party? Behz said you were up here with a girl and I wanted to meet her." Harry looks at me, then smirks. "Cal, meet my girlfriend, Lucy." Freezy's shocked expression says it all, and I smile. "If you tell anyone, we're dead, got it mate? Just keep it on the down low for now."
"Damn Bog, I wanted this one." We all laugh, and Harry sits up. Cal isn't paying attention to me, so I slide my hand back under the covers, onto Harry's crotch. He's ready for round two, we just need to get Cal out of here. "So, uh Cal, we need to get ready now, so if we could have some privacy? We'll pick you up later." He gets the hint, and runs out of the apartment as Harry pulls me back onto him.