Chapter 12-Recording

Lucy's POV
We pull into the driveway, with bags full of party supplies. There's gonna be at least 30 people here tonight, so we've gone big on the food and beverages. I've never been around this much alcohol, but at least I know Harry will be sober. We walk through the entrance, and I yell out. "We're back! There's enough here to feed my whole orphanage for a week!" I smile, waving to Freya.
"Good, Harry if you could take that stuff to the kitchen, you'll find some people in there to help you set up. Lucy, Josh and I want you to help us with something." I follow her into my parents bedroom, where I see recording equipment set up. Josh is talking to the camera, preparing his intro. I see a man I don't know, who looks similar to Ethan. "That's Kon, Josh's cameraman" Freya whispers. She goes and sits next to josh, and I see Kon give the thumbs up, and Josh starts speaking
"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. Today, we have a different video, that Freya and I have been struggling to keep a secret. Most of you know how we went to New Zealand for a holiday, and well, we came back with someone extra. So, everyone meet Lucy, our daughter." I sit between my parents, and smile at the camera. "Hey, my name is Lucy Roberts-Bradley, and I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Christchurch, New Zealand! I lived in an orphanage there since I was six, and I'd lost all hope of being adopted, until these lovely people came in one day. Mum, want to say anything?"
"Yeah so, Me n Josh were just driving, and we saw this orphanage, and it was quite the spontaneous decision to pull in. We were totally unprepared, and we knew we wanted a teen, but that was it. We walked in, and there was Lucy, looking extremely bored, and we knew we had to get her out of there. So, we signed all the forms, and then she was ours!"
"Thanks for watching, I'll insert some vlogs from our first week with Lucy, make sure to like comment and subscribe!"
Kon switched off the camera, and I let out a sigh. "I'm gonna go see how the others are getting on..." Kon backed out of the room. I figured I need to tell them about Harry, but I'm not sure how. I'll do it tomorrow I guess, but now I need to go get ready for the party. I hug Mum and Dad, then head to my room, locking the door.
I feel awkward that Ethan and Freezy know about us, but I'm confident they'll keep our secret. For now, I need to get ready.