Breaking the Anchor

(A/N)- I'll be trying to make the chapters as long as possible and upload as regularly as posdible, Enjoy!!?

************************************               

            (Y/N) was staring at Zofia, who at the present moment was cuffed and ziptied to the chair, 'Are you gonna talk or not?' he asked, 'I already told Doc everything okay!' 'Well Doc is a man of medicine alright but he does not specialise in psychiatry like I do, and Six told me to fix the problem between you two and I do not intend to disappoint her'

       His captive still remained silent, he got up took off her beret and sunglasses, 'What...are you doing?' stuttered a rather confused Zofia, 'When I talk to someone I intend to look them in the eyes, there's more of a connection that way and you can find out more about a person that way as well' she was feeling a bit embarrassed without her beret and glasses covering her. But she still refused to talk, an idea popped into (Y/N)'s mind.

                     He got up got extra zipties from his room and bounded her more tightly, earning a moan from her and a raised eyebrow from (Y/N), Zofia blushed hard after realizing what she just did, 'So you have a bondage fetish huh?, don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone' as he continued to bound her with extra zipties, making sure she couldn't escape. He then looked at the time and saw that it was nearly time for lunch, 'Ela wanna go to the cafeteria?' she didn't respond but her stomach did by growling leaving her red with embarrassment, he then opened the door and headed out with Ela, after closing the door he popped his head back in and said, 'Don't try to do anything funny' she heard her sister say, 'Don't worry she won't move she enjoys being tied up' followed by soft giggles.

              Zofia was left alone in the room, half of her was thinking of a way to escape, the other half wanted to stay put, her sister was right she enjoyed being tied up. But alas her body won over her mind and she just sat there, the way she bound tightly by the ropes was ecstatic for her, she just sat there silently. (Y/N) and Ela walked into the cafeteria (Y/N) went straight into the kitchen and few minutes later came out with a few groceries, Ela was a bit confused, she finished her food as fast as she could and followed him back into their dorm.

(Y/N) POV

              I went back towards our dorm and could hear Ela following me, on the way back I saw Sledge who joking said, 'Did your mum sent you tube get the groceries eh?' I just quitely laughed at his joke and went on my way, making my way through the dorms and I arrived at ours, I opened the door and made a gesture for Ela to walk in, she did and gave me a "Thank you". We went in and and saw that Zofia was still bound up, she was staring blankly at the wall she heard us coming in and turned her head around to see us, I made my way to the little kitchen area in the dorm, and set everything down and started cooking, I chopped up the meat first and then put in the pan and let it fry till it was crispy. Then I took what resembled a pot and put some water in, it added the required spices, and then finally put in the readymade noodles.

               After a while I added the meat and in a few minutes the dorm was filled with a wonderful aroma Ela and Zofia were practically drooling over the scent, After I was done I distributed it into two bowls, I gave one to Ela and took one for myself pulled up a chair in front of the older Bosak sister and started eating I could her stomach rumbling, I concluded she must had skipped breakfast from the intensity of the growl her stomach made, she looked at me with a mix of anger and jealousy, I could hear Ela moaning as she ate after a while I nearly finished it and drank the remaining broth slowly  when I finished it she looked at me as if her  favorite pet had died or something and put my bowl in the sink.

          I took the third bowl and sat in front of her and said, 'This is the last of it and if you answer my questions you get to eat it' 'Okay....so why exactly are you so hard on Ela??' she didn't speak still being stubborn I proceed to take a scoop and was just about to eat it when I was interrupted by her shouting No, I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, 'It's just that.., I'm worried for her I'm worried that my daughter won't get to see her aunt'
I then smiled and said see 'that wasn't so hard' and held the spoon in front of her mouth she just immediately downed it. I took another spoonful and said, ' I understand your concern for your sister, but you need to give her a bit more space and time to herself' and I fed her again, then I motioned for Ela to come over.

             She came and got up and gave her the bowl and said, 'Now feed her' with a devilish smirk on my face, I knew she liked seeing her sister suffer which just pointed out the intensity of the rift between them and by doing this I might be able to get her to start careing for her sister, 'No' came the reply sternly 'Unless you wanna get tied up like your sister, I suggest you start feeding her' with a sigh she nodded and sat down and started feeding her I took out my recorder and pressed the record button spoke into it, '4 September, time...is around half past noon and I've managed to get the elder one to talk about the reason behind her controlling attitude, "Subject Ela" is still jealous of  her elder sister being the center of her father's attention's, but I believe I am making progress, albeit a slow and painful one'

      With that I took my finger off the button,I made sure not to speak too loud, Ela was still feeding her sister after a while she was finished and I cleaned up the bowls, After I put the bowls back in place I pulled out my combat knife and gave it to her, 'Would you free your sister??, I have some paperwork to do' and went back into my dorm and saw Ela giving her sister a smirk, 'Why are waisting your time helping them??' hissed a voice.

   It was one of the voices in my head at  I concluded that they were a part of my multiple personality disorder but they had to yet take over my body, 'It's my job that's why' ' I sternly replied, 'WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KILL WHITE MASKS AND AVENGE YOUR FAMILY' shouted a femenine voice, 'Yeah, Yeah.. we can't move on without any information' 'I agree with all, but we must give him more time!!' ' 'Don't worry we'll be cracking skulls again in no time I said while laughing silently.

************************************

(A/N)- well thank you for reading if you have something to say then just leaving your suggestions below,

Bye!! Edgyboi signing out

P.S I don't know how to cook