Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

(So hi, welcome to my story. I have others but I kinda stopped writing for a while. BUT  I'M BACK BABIES! :D. Anywho, this is Changes, a Liam Payne fan fiction. I hope you like it! Dedicated to wildguess4U for the AMAZING cover!

P.s. Song is Fireproof bc OMG IT'S PERFECT!)

'School is the cesspit of humanity' was my first thought upon waking up to the cursed sound of my alarm. I flopped out of bed, dragged myself to my closet, and picked out clothes. I grabbed my purple HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE t-shirt, dark washed skinny jeans, purple socks, and my purple converse. Then I ventured to my hat rack. I grabbed a purple slouch beanie, then made my way over to my accessories. I chose my two honey badger bracelets, one purple one green, then a few more random bracelets. Then I went to the bathroom and grabbed a quick shower. I got out and dressed. I blow dried my deep red hair and straightened it at my vanity. Once each and every strand was hanging completely vertical I slipped on my beanie and bracelets. I grabbed my backpack and skateboard and flounced down the staircase. I saw my mother in the kitchen.....cooking breakfast. Something she only did when she had big news. As I took my seat a plate of waffles, hash-browns, and bacon was slid in front of me...my favorites.

Mom?”

Yes Rockelle?”

Ugh I HATE my name!

What's all this for?”

Well honey, I've gotten a promotion”

That's great mom!”

I am now the General Manager of Hatch Fashions....London”

Wait, London?”

Well, yes”

So you're leaving dad and I?”

Actually, we're all moving”

WHAT?!?!?”

We're moving to London”My mom repeats

But-but, what about school? What about Harrison and all my friends?”

You'll go to school there of course, you'll make new friends. About Harrison? Well you two could always attempt a long distance relationship”

I finished my breakfast, what little of it I ate, then got my things and and car keys.

When do we make the move mom?”I asked as I was standing in the doorway about to leave

In just under two weeks”

I nodded and walked out to my car. I got into my 1976 Camero that I fixed up myself and painted fire engine red. I set off to school, not dreading it quite as much as before. I pulled into a n empty parking space and walked to my groups usual spot by the oak tree at the edge of the courtyard. Harrison, my boyfriend, Alex, Chelsea, and Julie were already there. Harrison was the first to spot me.

Hey Rocky....what's wrong?” He asked spotting something off in me. I sighed and faced the whole group.

I'm moving"

What?”

Where?”

When?”

Why?”

They all bombarded me.

I'm moving to London in two weeks because my mom got promoted”

Two weeks? London?Harrison exclaimed. I nodded glumly.

Well this sucks” Chelsea, my best friend, stated.

It really does”I agreed.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, that's it. I know it's short I'm sorry. It WILL get better, I hope. The chapters will get longer, and soon. So if you liked it would you mind voting? Please? For Liam? *insert puppy dog face* And I always appreciate comments and feedback, and if you want to message me I could really use some friends *Sob* Anywho, bye now my little baby penguins! Momma loves you! :D