EWWW

Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya, and this, IS MY STORY OF HOW I BECAME THE WORLD'S GREATEST HERO. It all started...

At a restaurant 6:00 pm

Izuku POV

"Mmmm, mommy this food is good!", said a chuby little boy with green hair, he's face has freckles and he was enjoying his food. They went to a family restaurant to celebrate Katsuki Bakugo's quirk, due to it just appearing today when he was in class.

Flashback

"Wow, Bakugo, that's an amazing quirk you got there, you will become a hero with it in no time!", said the Kindergarden teacher. The boy named Katsuki Bakugo was emitting explosions from his palms, he was smiling, not just that he has an amazing quirk but because he was praised by other people as well. "Hah!, I have an amazing quirk, none of you can compete with me!, I'm gonna be the number one hero and beat All Might!, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", laughed Bakugo. "Bakugo, you have an amazing quirk, but please be polite to other students", said a female teacher with a smooth voice. "Hah, Fuck you, so what?!", thats when he got detention for cursing but the principal let him go because he was just a child.

Flashback End

Their parents were talking about stuff when Katsuki shook Izuku, "Oi, let's go have an adventure, sitting is boring", they were walking until they found a forest/park, they decided to explore.          While walking Izuku came across a weird fruit, it was orange with curves that resembles fire. Then his stomach began to growl, he didn't eat enough, unconsciously, he picked up the fruit to eat but then, "-barfs-, EWWWWWW, this taste so bad!", "Oi Izuku, what did you do?", "Nothing", he lied, he didn't like lying but to prevent Katsuki from telling his mom (Izuku's Mom), he had too. But, when they started to head back, Izuku started to feel weird, the world started spinning, then he began to fall, 'Oh', he realized, 'Welp, I died due to not eating properly before I even become hero, why am I even that dumb', then he fell to the ground.