Meeting the Boys

Jungkook : so that's the reason? Just because you want to be an idol under big hit? That's the reason why you're faking your identity?
Do you even know what could happen when they find out? I mean what if-
Y/n : yeah yeah I know, chillll. They're not gonna find out about it.
Jungkook :actually I'm not worried about the company but about the other guys that are gonna life in a dorm with you. You're gonna have to share a room with them, with grown man. Did you even understand what that's going to mean for you? And also what are you going to do when you're going swimming or things like that?
You look down
Y/n: m-maybe we don't have to go swimming. Or I could just say that I can't swim or that I'm afraid of water.
You hear how the front door opens and you both run to the front to get into the company.

-----

Staff: number 3,number 7,number 9,nuber 16, number 23,number 27,number 28,nuber 31 please follow me
You and Jungkook, who sat next to you, stud up and followed the staff together with 6 other guys to a room at the end of a hallway.
It was the room where the Audition was held in.
You went in and where welcomed by the jury which still sat at there places.

------

Staff: here is the address of your dorm and here are your keys
You stand in front of the building together with 7 other boys....you group mates... Jup you got accepted... and now the day came...you're going to move in into the dorm. Well at least jungkook is coming with you and the other guys are also not the worst.
Jin: Y/n are you ok?
Y/n : mhh? What? Oh yeah...Hehehe
Jin :now come or do you want to walk with all that shit *chuckle*
Y/n : yaaaaahhh *hits his arm*
Jin :.... Ohhhh you didn't
Y/n:oh yes I did *starting to run away *
Jin : hey come baaack *starting chasing you*
Rm: *to the rest* these kids...
Sg: yaaah come back! both of you
Y/n :if you want me to come back... Catch me.... Grandpa
Then he also started to chase you
But unlike jin he was faster than you so he catched you in seconds and threw you over his shoulder
You tried to wiggle out of his grip but he was to strong.
Y/n : *whispers to herself* how can someone at this hight can be this strong
Sg:... I heard that.... One more comment about my hight and your face is gonna kiss the floor
You gulp

To be continued
>>Double upload part 1<<