No more than friends.

FLASHBACK TO HIGHSCHOOL WELL WHEN 1D STARTED
                      Louis' POV
"I need to talk to you Louis..." my best friend Harry says looking down while we're sitting under the tree of a park.

"What is it lad?" I say while looking up at his beautiful green eyes.

"I like this b-person, how do I know if they like me b-back?" Harry says while fiddling with a ring he's wearing.

"Umm, kiss them , and if they kiss back they like you, ha!" I say obviously joking, but then what he does next shocks me. He kisses me.

... should I kiss back?

I stay frozen while he kisses me. Part of me wants to kiss back, while the other part of me wants to break apart. Suddenly , I just... kiss back. After we break apart he says...

"I'm sorry."

"For...?"

"I know you're straight." Harry says while looking at me.

"I'm not..." I say while he looks confused.

"Well then, do you want to... d-date?" Harry says shyly looking down.

"That'd be nice." I smile then hug him. He hugs back and we just hold hands and go home.

             END OF FLASHBACK
                        Louis' POV
"What if we did stay together...?" I say turning to Harry.

"I would've been happier." Harry says while turning to Eleanor.

"I used to date that bit-girl. If she breaks your heart, just come to me." I say smiling while Harry forces his smile.

"Are you guys ready to go shopping??" Eleanor asks.

"Yeah." (Y/N) says. We then drive to the closet mall and we're about to split up.

"Okay, Umm... I'll go with (Y/N) and you can go with Harry , then we can all meet up at hot topic at 2:30." Eleanor says while looking around.

YOUR P.O.V.
"Hey um (Y/N)" Harry says.

"What?" You ask coldly.

"I'm sorry for everything."

"Oh? You're fine. I used to ship Larry before anyways." You shrug and you both laugh.

"(Y/N) come on!" Eleanor yells excitedly.

"Where first?" You ask while she pulls you to Forever 21. You find a cute outfit.

Your outfit ^

Your outfit ^

Your hairstyle^

Your hairstyle^

You guys then just walk to get pizza. After you get pizza, you guys go to hot topic to meet the boys.

Louis' P.O.V.
Me and Harry go to Forever 21 to see (Y/N) and Eleanor. We go in the boys section and start looking.

Louis' outfit^ (BUT IT DOESN'T SAY HARRY ON IT)

We both go back to Hot topic with our outfits in hand.

"Let's go back to Louis' house to get ready." Eleanor says.

We go back to my place and there's only 2 bathrooms.

"Well, you creeps , me and (Y/N) will go in the top bathroom! Bye!" Eleanor waves as her and (Y/N) run upstairs. We all get ready but before me and Harry get out of the bathroom he says something I thought he would never say.

"I might break up with Eleanor." Harry says looking down.

"What? Why?"

"Because I like someone else..."

"Oh, who?" I say.

"You." Harry says looking up.

"I li-..."

"Guys come on!" Eleanor yells from outside our door knocking loudly.

"We'll Talk about this later..." I whisper while we both run out.

Should I break up with (Y/N) because I might have feelings for harry??
OR
Should I stay with (Y/N) and break Harry's heart??

(COMMENT DOWN BELOW THE ONE WITH MOST VOTES WIN!)