back to you

Louis' P.O.V.
   "Babe..." I start sobbing. "I-I'm s-sorry, I r-really a-am, Eleanor isn't like you, you're b-better" I say between sobs. "Ugh, Louis, but I'm dating someone else, just like you are." She says in tears. "Break up with them?" I suggest. "It's not that easy." She says. "I'm dating Mikey, soooo..." She trails off. I crash my lips onto hers. She kisses back and we hear footsteps, so she breaks the kiss.
     "Fine." (Y/N) gives in. "R-Really?" I stutter. "I mean, everyone needs a second chance.." She trails off. "True, true." I mumble and smile. I then see a boy with curly hair. "Hey (N/N)." He says and tries to kiss her cheek. She then backs away and points to me.
                 (Y/N)'s P.O.V.
  You point at Louis giving Mikey a nervous smile. "Oh hey, I'm (Y/N)'s boy friend, Mikey." Mikey says and smiles. "I'm Louis Tomlinson , (Y/N)'s real boyfriend." He says and your eyes widen. "I didn't know you had another boyfriend." Mikey says and nervously laughs. "I don't." You say and cough. "A word alone?" You break the silence asking Mikey.
     You and Mikey walk over to the kitchen. "We need to break up..." you say. "I'm fine with that, I think we needed a break, whatsoever." He responds. "I'm glad you understand." You smile. Mikey and you walk back to the door where Louis was at.
"Me and Louis are going to leave after I pack my stuff." You say with a reassuring smile. After you and Louis pack your stuff, he drives you back to the flat, that you guys were first in. You open the door to see Eleanor half naked on the couch with a white, soft, blanket covering her legs.
    "What the bloody he-..." Louis gets interrupted by Eleanor waking up. "Where am I?" Eleanor asks shaming her head and groaning. "In Louis' and mine flat." You say. "But why and how am I here?" She asks confused. "I should be asking you that," you say getting annoyed.
    "Last time I remember, I was laying in my bed, on my computer, when this random girl walks in my flat and puts a cloth on my mouth, which I pass out from. Then, I wake up here." Eleanor explains. "What did the girl look like?" You ask. "Raven, curly hair, dark brown eyes," She then stops. "Anything else?" You ask. "When I asked who she was, all she did was say 'Cami'." She says. "Camila..." you whisper under your breath. "Who's that?" Louis asks. "My sister." You reply.