Teacher [Mang ~ Hobi]

Requested - @Tae-Soo9593

Umm guys...

Is this normal???

Is this normal???

Mang and RJ were together on Jin's lap, as they watched some videos on YouTube in his laptop.

Somehow from Dora The Explorer, they manage to get to videos of cats, then wildlife documentary, then the Oscars, and then to MAMA.

???

But nonetheless, they had fun watching all sorts of videos.

It was Mang's turn to choose a video to watch, her tail thumping softly on the man's thighs as she scanned the thumbnails and titles one by one, asking certain things.

Soon, she came to a particular video, where it showed only Hoseok in his dance studio.

"Mang maaang?"

What's this?

Jin leaned forward, "Ah... its Hobi's dance practice video."

He sighed and leaned back, his face in a slight frown.

"I was such a terrible dancer, and he was the one I was most scared about. Did you know?-" he perked up, "he would sit or just stand there, watching me like this-" he made an exaggeration of a hawk face, "and would watch every. Single. Move. And if I made a mistake, ohhh boy. Ooooooh boy."

"He is really strict in dancing. But also patient, and is willing to help us every time we mess up. He isn't called the dance leader for nothing... but still-" and the eldest rambled on about how scary the man was and how he should take it a notch down because he was a hyung and he deserved not to be disrespected and such.

The complaining had Mang worry a bit, but she was so intrigued on the video, she tuned out the rambling and clicked play.

Oh. Oh wow. That's some high-level dancing.

Watching him dance, for some reason, made her want to get up and... and just move. Do something. She wanted to dance. That dance. And she was going to get her teacher.

"Mang mang mang mang-"

Hobi Hobi Hobi Hobi-

"Whoa whoa there girl," he bent down to pick her up, "What's up?"