Chapter 12

MATURE ! What am I saying, Read it if you want to.

Malcom couldn't wait any longer. Right when we stepped in the house Malcom grabbed me by my neck and kissed me. But I didn't kissed him back. Malcom groans and bit my lips while Malcom was bit my lips he slapped my ass which made me opened my mouth Malcom took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. While we were devouring each other's lips. Malcom still has his hands on my ass he pulled away from our kissed dragging his lips to my neck

"Baby jump on me" fuck just his voice makes me wet from my vagina.

Suddenly an idea came in my head...
Smirking at him "Why if I don't want to".
Malcom's smile faded right away when I said that. And Malcoms deep voice says "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"You heard me" Malcom's in anger using his deep voice "Are you disobeying my orders Alexis" Fuck I knew when he says my name name I knew that I was in deep shit.

Suddenly I feel one of his hand slap my ass cheeks. The other—his finger moving hard and fast against my pussy. The feeling of his finger moving vigorously has me panting-

"Malcolm! Malco-" I scream and pant.

My heaving chest going up and down, my hand gripping he's soft hair and the other gripping the sheets.

His eyes dead set on mine and so close as he watches my face with lust in his eyes. I bit my lip to stop my sounds but he pulls them out by smashing his lips on mine.

"So fucking beautiful" he murmurs against my lips while looking at me then kisses my red cheeks.

Malcom stopped and before I got to protest he slaps my pussy-

"Malcom!" I moan loud as I came all over his hands; my legs shaking a bit.

He licks the ones that got in his hands. If I am not already red all over which I probably am, then now I am.

"So wet" he whispers to me, then biting my earlobe.

He leans in and pecks my lips. I pouted as he pulls way. He smiles softly at me then resting his forehead on mine.

"Ready" he softly says. I nodded.
"Words Alexis"
"Yes Malcom. Yes"

He use one of his hands to guide my legs around him and his other arm beside my head, not putting all his weight on me. I feel his chest press against my hardened nipples drilling on his chest. He glide his cock up and down my slick pussy while kissing me.I shudder and moan. I feel him against my clit then pushes in his thick cock. As he pushes in, inch by inch I clung to him tighter. I grit my teeth and Malcom keeps whispering soothing words and kissing my cheeks and all over my face. Which did help distract me from the pain;his voice and just him makes it all better. He starts to move, thrusting forward then backwards. It stings then it got better and then immense pleasure my body feels all over. I moan and Malcom smashes his luscious lips to mine. His tongue tangled with mine and I suck on his tongue. He groans and thrusting harder, almost pulling all the way out then slamming back in.

"Malcom!" I cried out.

His lips savagely attacking my boobs. I moan and grip his hair, then the arm that was beside my head moves to hold my wrists over my head. My legs clung to him tight pushing him even more. The bed creaks from the hard and rough movements.

"Malcom" I say "I'm gonna-"

"Alexis come. Come for me."

And I did. My legs shaking and thin layer of sweat glistening on both of us.

He kept thrusting and it got me orgasming again. He finally cums growling my name,shooting his semen in my hole, filling me up. His cum jetting in my hole. I cum again. Both of us breathing heavily he pulls out, stinging me a little. He pulls me on top of him and sheets over our waist. My body press to him.

Kissing my forehead and lifting my chin towards his face "Alexis, Your my fucking life. My everything" . With that I said "and I You". He kisses my forehead and my drooping eyes closes.
.—.—.—.—.—.
I woke somewhere after midnight with Malcom kissing my neck. We did it again. We were going to go at it again but I was really tired.

________________________
Yes. Yes. I know, I have not Updated in a looooooooonnnnnngggggg while. I can't say much because either way it's one me. But. I am sorry.