Act Casual

I walk inside the busy Detroit Police Department. I go through the electronic gate and head to Hank's and Connor's desk. I walk up to them and smile. 'Act casual.' I thought to myself.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Connor and I have been in a secret relationship for almost nine months. We both decided it would be best to keep it a secret, knowing some people may not be supportive of our human to android relationship. The only problem I have had with this is not being able to show pda.

     "Hey Hank, hey Connor. Have we made any progress with the case?"

     "Not really Y/N, we just can't figure out where this deviant is hiding." Connor replied, sounding frustrated.

     "It's okay Connor, we'll get him." Hank spoke up.

     "Okay, you two look like shit. So I'm going to go get some coffee and help you guys out."

     I walk to the back of the break room and grab a mug. I pour the coffee it in the mug. When it's about full I hear someone else enter the room. And when arms snake around my waist my suspicions are confirmed. It was Connor.

     "Hey Connor."

     "Hello, Y/N."

I turn around to face him. "How has your morning been?" I asked wanting to know if I should beat up Gavin for bullying Connor... again.

Connor leaned down and kisses me passionately. After a few minutes he pulls away and smirks. "Now, its been a good morning."

I blushed. That was smooth and I'm not gonna lie, it was kind of hot too. Connor chuckles and kisses me again. We both must have forgot we were in a public place because we didn't even notice someone had come in. As soon as we noticed Connor and I quickly pulled away.

When we looked it was one of our co-workers. Luckily they weren't looking in our direction. "Let's go somewhere a little more private." Connor whispered seductively in my ear. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into one of the interrogation rooms.

He locked the door to make sure no one would walk in. Why was doing this at work honestly really hot?

He walked over and started to kiss me. He grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp. When I gasped he slipped his tongue in and explored every part of my mouth. He then took his other hand and slid it up my shirt and uncliped my bra. How he was able to do that with one hand, I'll never know.

He broke from the kiss to pull off my shirt. Once I was half naked, I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off to the side. Connor licked and nipped at my neck and made his way to my collarbone. I hummed liking the feel of his warm mouth against my cold skin. When Connor found the right spot on my collarbone, my hums quickly turn into moans. Luckily this room is sound proof.

After a few minutes he made his way to my breasts. He licked and nipped at them causing me to moan. Connor's hands unbuttoned my pants and I helped him pull them off along with my underwear. Connor pulled away from my breasts and started to rub my clit. I threw my head back and my knees started to buckle.

Connor noticed this and picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. He pushed me against a wall to help support me as he continued to rub my clit. He inserted two fingers and started to pump. "Connor." I moaned, while starting to pull his hair.

He fingered faster and faster by the second. When he finally hit the right spot, he continually hit it, curling his fingers in the process. "Fuck, Connor." I threw my head back.

After a few more seconds of this, I came. I let go of Connor's hair, panting. Conner licked my cum off of his fingers and set me down, wrapping an arm around my waist to steady me. "You know, I've calculated approximately where your sweet spot is and which speed you prefer so, I could make you orgasm in less than three minutes."

"Just shut up and fuck me, nerd."

He started to take off his belt and I helped him. Eventually we got his pants and boxers off and a huge member was revealed. Connor pushed back against the wall and inserted himself.

Both of us moaned as he started thrusting into me. He kept picking up speed by the second, almost immediately hitting my sweet spot. "Connor." I almost scream. I claw at his back.

He rams into me faster and faster, our moans getting louder. He hit the same spot over and over. I shake because I'm in so much pleasure. I throw my head back and I swear I blacked out for a second. My mind is racing and I can't even think properly. Finally I release with a loud scream of pleasure. Connor came right after, moaning my name. He pulled out of me, both of us were a panting mess.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Connor." I kissed him.

Once we calm down, we start to get dressed. I take a shakey step and, fuck. I fall. I can't walk now, thanks Connor. Connor helped me up. "My apologies, love. It seems I was too rough and now you can't walk."

I chuckle at Connors statement. "It's fine, I'll walk it off."

"No, I'll help you to the desk."

I playfully roll my eyes knowing I can't win with him. I really love this dork.

A/N: I hope you liked the story, please no hate. Also if you would like to make suggestions to help me further improve on my writing skills, please feel free to comment.

Extended ending:

     Once we got dressed, and Connor fixed his hair, he quickly helped me out of the room so no one would see us. When we made it to the desk Hank was still there, but he was smirking at us. "What?" I asked Hank.

     He turned his attention to Connor. "So what happened? Went a little too rough there, Connor?" Hank laughed.

     I blushed. How the hell did Hank know?