Forgetting Him (The Rewrite)

Lily Price is a short, small, and slightly geeky girl. Kieran Collins is tall, athletic, with an outgoing personality. Total opposites yet they have been best friends ever since they can remember.

Everything changes on a walk home from school on a seemingly ordinary day. Cody's group of bullies who have been there all along lurking in the shadows; they want Kieran in their group but he has said no for over a year.

What happens when the person he loves most is threatened?

Two years later everything has changed between the two.

Can things ever be the same between the two of them again?

Or is everything lost forever?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay this is the re-written version! I hope everyone likes it! It will still follow the same plot line but it will be different well better written and it won't just focus on Lily and Kieran, there will more on the other boys along with more on Holly and Aria. and I'll probably make it longer since it seems really short to me! Plus I really hope to get some character questions, because I love answering questions as the characters.

Love to all,

~The BookNerd