Chapter 2 - Lily's POV

Photo of Lily at the side!

Please tell me what you think! I love getting your feedback!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"You'll always be my Sun" Kieran says.

"And you will always be my Sky" I reply.

Beep-Beep-Beep

"I love you Lil" He says softly.

"I love you too" and I do.

"Always?' he asks.

"And forever." I finish with a smile.

Beep-Beep-Beep

I groan as I roll over and smack the off button on my alarm clock. Shaking my head of all thoughts of Kieran I check my phone. It's 5:45 I always give myself fifteen minutes to check my phone respond and wake up before actually getting ready. I have five new messages from my two best friends.

Aria: HAPPY FIRST DAY OF GRADE 10!!!

Aria: ARE YOU EVEN AWAKE?!?! LILY YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED RIGHT THIS SECOND!!

That's Aria for you then I check the ones from Holly.

Holly: HAPPY FIRST DAY OF GRADE 10!!

Holly: Hey I'm picking you and Aria up today be ready by 8 :)

Holly: And I'll only be able to drive you home if you wanna wait till after Swimming tryouts.

That's 100% Holly the planner and organizer.

I reply to Aria first because if I didn't she'd probably kill me.

Me: HAPPY FIRST DAY OF GRADE 10! Right back at you. And yes I'm up I'm up. Thanks for the wake up text :)

Then I text Holly.

Me: HAPPY FIRST DAY OF GRADE 10! I'll be ready by 8 and of course I'll be at your tryouts. I still don't understand why you have to tryout every year Captain. I don't have to keep trying out to be on Dance or the Cheer squad.

Holly: I still can't believe you're on the Squad. You're the shiest person I know but as soon as you start dancing/cheering all that goes away! And thanks Lil you're amazing. Aria said she'd find another way home. You know what that means! Toby is coming to pick her up.

Me: I know, I know but when I dance it's just... Ugh I can't even explain it! And no problem. I still can't believe that he comes all this way. I know she's his girlfriend but it's like a 20 minute drive for him. Okay well I have to get ready, see you at 8 :)

"Lil, you up?" Jace asks as he lightly knocks before coming in.

"Morning Jace, are the rest of the boys up?" I ask smirking as I notice his bedhead and that he still only has his Spongebob pajama pants on.

"No, not yet but, they will be soon."

"Alright, well I'm going to have a shower and get ready then I'll go downstairs and make some breakfast for everybody.

"Okay Lily, thanks. I'm going to go get ready myself." He says with a laugh making me join in.

"Now get out, you pain." I tease shooing him from my room by throwing a pillow at his head which he easily catches and tosses back before leaving my room laughing hysterically.

I laugh and shake my head before walking over to my closet to grab the outfit I picked out last night. My light blue skinny jeans and a 3/4 sleeve shirt that matches my eyes and I bring them into the washroom I share with my brother. We each have our own door to it that connects it with our rooms. I close the door behind me locking it then I go to the door leading to Cody's room and I lock it too.