04

A/N: Megan O'Connor and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***
Mia groaned as she woke up and heard the sound of arguing. She sat up and sighed as she walked through the flat to see Diane, sinead and tiny as well as ste and some guy that she hadn't seen before "what's going on and who is he?" Mia asked as sinead smirked as she walked over to him "this is Laurie, my husband" sinead said as Mia looked to her and shock her head in shock. She couldn't believe what was going on. Mia yawned as she walked into the kitchen and started to make a coffee as everyone fell quiet, Mia turned to face them and frowned "don't stop arguing on my account, what is going on here?" Mia asked as ste looked to sinead "well tell her, she has a right to know" ste said as sinead glared to him "no ste" "you tell her or I will" ste said as Mia looked to them and frowned.

"Tell me what, what is going on" Mia asked as no one said anything annoying Mia "well you all know something that I don't so why don't you tell me" Mia asked "sinead slept with Sami" ste said as Mia stood back in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing "what, you slept with my boyfriend" Mia asked. She could feel her blood boil. She was angry "tell her the rest" ste said as Diane hung her head "what could be worse?" Mia asked as she ran a hand through her hair. She couldn't believe it "the night of the storm, when I came back" sinead said as Mia frowned. She knew the night, she knew it all to well "the night I lost my baby, the reason Sami wasn't there, you whore, you haven't changed at all" Mia said as she slapped sinead and stormed off. She was foaming.

***

Later that day, Mia sat in the flat and sighed. She was heartbroken. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she heard a knock at the door. She stood up and sighed as she answered it and frowned as she saw Sami "get out" she said as he looked to her and frowned "no, I'm not going anywhere" he said as he pushed into the flat "please, let me explain" he said as she looked to him and shock her head "no, you cheated on me. I was loosing our baby and you weren't there. You were shagging my slag of a sister and you lied, you slept with her more than once. I want you to go, I never want to see you again" she spat as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry" he said as he placed a hand on her cheek "no, go, were over I can't do it anymore. Fight for us, were over" she spat as he nodded and walked off.

***

Mia walked into her room and grabbed her phone off of her bed and rang her older sister Megan "Mia?" Megan said as she answered. Megan could hear Mia as she sobbed "I need you, something happened and I have no one, I need you" Mia sobbed "don't worry. I'm coming home"Megan said. She was going to be there for her little sister and was going to kill sinead and Sami for what they had down. They had broken Mia and she wasn't happy, she wasn't happy one bit.