Chapter 7 - The Punishment & Pleasure

Zac went up to his room to clean himself up for his mistress and her friend. He was curious about what was going to happen when he would walk back downstairs, but there wasn't time to worry since he didn't want to keep his mistress waiting any longer than she had to. Zac stripped out of his clothes and jumped into the shower; while showering, Zac shaved himself where it was needed, cleaned every crack and crevice, and played with his asshole a bit so it was nice and ready to be played with by his mistress. 

Dave was wondering the same things as Zac when he got in the shower. He knew he was going to get punished since his mistress already said that, but he was wondering how he was to be punished when went downstairs and how severe his punishment was going to be. Along with Zac, Dave cleaned himself thoroughly and prepped his asshole as best he could for whatever may happen when he walks downstairs. 

Zac left his bedroom and walked down the hallway to the stairs and on his way Dave came out of   the guest room and joined him. Both walked in silence as they approached the stairs and descended down to their mistresses. They both kneeled in front of their mistress who was sitting on the couch and waited. "Awe, look at our obedient boys," Emily cooed.

"Yeah, such good boys for us," Allison agreed as she set her wine on the table. "Are you ready, boys?"

"Yes, Mistress." Zac said while not taking eyes off the floor.

"Yes, ma'am." Dave said since he didn't know what to call Miss Allison.

"Oh, Dave, call me Miss. I don't like this ma'am business."

"Yes, Miss."

"I know, it makes me feel older than I am." Emily agreed. "Zac, you may call me Miss as well.

"Yes, Miss." Zac responded.

"Now that we have names figured out let's begin this punishment," Emily smirked. "Dave, tonight you will a butt slut and will only refer to yourself as that, understood?" 

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now since you misbehaved and went on the furniture without permission as well as annoyed poor Zac while he was playing, you are going to get spanked and then have your ass fucked." 

"Yes, Mistress, thank you for punishing your butt slut." Dave said.

"Zac, since you haven't been a bad boy you aren't going to be punished, but I am going to play with you and your ass." Allison smirked as she began caressing Zac's chiseled jawline and then moved down to his nipples. She began pinching, pulling, and twisting his nipples as he moaned.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you."

Emily watched her friend play for a few seconds before turning her attention back to Dave. "Alright, slut, I want you over my knee." Dave quickly did as he was told and laid over Emily's knees. Emily then began to spank his ass with her hand to warm his ass up before it got a real beating. Dave winced in pain and let out small noises of discomfort as Emily started to hit him a little harder. 

Allison was enjoying her view of Dave's pink ass getting smacked as she teased Zac. "Zac, turn around and lift that ass up." With Zac in this new position Allison had perfect access to Zac's ass and hole. She smacked it a couple times which shocked Zac causing him to yelp. 

Emily smiled at Allison, "Couldn't help yourself could you?" 

"It's just so firm and plump! The way it jiggled was perfect." Allison smiled as she caressed Zac's ass. "But... my boy didn't misbehave so I won't smack his ass anymore." Allison leaned forward and shoved her fingers into Zac's mouth. "Cover them up, boy! This is the only lube you get."