Chapter 11 :-)

Shadow is gonna come in a little while just hold on a bit

lol

77777777777777777777777777777777777

Leora's POV

We all turned around to see the a dude with black dress pants and light blue collar shit. He was kinda hot not really. He had dirty blonde short hair with dark green eyes. He was tall but skinny not really all that muscular.

"So ya'll goin to the party tonight?' he asked.

"Who the fuck are you?" asked Bethany looking at him weridly.

"You guys, this is Evan........he's my mom's bff's son." said April who looked at Evan who then winked at her .

"Oook, what do ya want?" asked Bethany.

"Nothing, just came here to see April that's it." said Evan.

"I'm great and thank you for stopping by....good bye!" said April.

"Not after asking you to the dance my lady." said the dude stepping towards April.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna say NO!" she said stepping back from him.

"But why? Do you have a date? Who is he?" he asked.

"Uh....he doesn't go to our school." lied April.

"Your lying, now do you want me to call your mother and force you to come with me or what?" he hissed.

"She has a date and that's with-" Bethany was saying when Fang came running.

"YOU GUYS! I FOUND WONDER WOMAN, BAT GIRL AND A SPECIAL COSTUME FOR MY TITS MCLEE!" he yelled running towards us.

"Uh its Fang! He's going with April!" I said pointing to Fang and fake smiling at everyone.

Bethany and April gave me look saying what-are-you-doing? Fang looked confused but I gave him a look and then he got on quickly.

"Yeah, of course that suger puff is goin with me son!" he said grabbing April to him.

April blushed and smiled but then she saw me looking at her and she quickly put her head down. Does April like Fang? I hope so, that would be so cute!

"Ok, whatever but who's Tits Mclee?" asked Evan.

"Pssst, he said "Who's Tits Mclee?" Isn't it I don't know obivious! Its Oh, um April duh!" I said while laughing through the whole thing.

"Naaaah, April doesn't have enough ti-" Fang was saying but I glared at him and he stopped.

"Ooook, well I'll see you guys at the party then." said Evan and then walked away.

"Awesome!" screamed April in fake happiness.

After he left, my hears were gone. April's screaming was causing huge damage to them.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! AHH!" she kept yelling.

"Calm down, it'll work ok just chill." said Bethany.

"Yeah, calm yourself chicarita. " said Fang and she nodded.

"I got an idea, how about you go with Fang and I'll stay." I said.

"No but remember princey, he's gonna wanna see you with Fang." said April.

"True." I said and started pacing.

"We'll just go together." I said.

"Oh snap! We could have a threesome!" screamed Fang and then got smacked on the head by April and me.

"In your dreams, Fangy Wangy." I said.

"Whatever" He mumbled.

"Alright, let's go back to our dorm." said April.

___PARTY TIME___

Leora's POV

We all got dressed, the party was in twenty minutes. I wore a sliver tight dress with my sliver heals. My hair was up in a pony tail and did my make up. April was wearing a red tight dress with black heels with her hair curled. Bethany was wearing a bubble sky blue dress with her white heels and her hair curled. Fang was looking a like a pimp with his black collar shirt and his black dress pants and shoes. His hair was messy but it still looked good on him. After, we got dress we left our dorm.

"I'm about to get all the babes in this PAAATTTAAAYYY!!" yelled Fang popping his collar.

"That's great, Fang." I said rolling my eyes.

After driving in Fang's white Audi R8, we finally got to a big white manison filled with cars. We walked inside the house and the smell of beer hit me on my face. Damn! I can't even breathe! Bethany was already dancing with some guy, April was talking to Fang and I was alone by myself. I sighed and walked away from the crowd of people. I wasn't a party person actually I hate parties, they annoy me. I finally got away from the crowd and then I realized I was in a room. I knew I was upstairs but how did get in here? This room was lime green and black. It had black carpet with lime green and black walls. There was a huge bed in the middle of the room. The windows were covered with black curtains and the walls were covered with band posters.

"You like my room?" asked a voice behind me.

I turned around to see the prince smiling at me not smirking but smiling. It was acutally really cute.....did I just say that? He walked over to me and then I saw what he was wearing. He had on red collar shirt with black dress pants and shoes. His hair was falling all over his face, covering his beautiful green eyes. He stood right in front of me and said something shocking.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you." he said.

I could tell he was honest but why? He hates me right?

"I don't hate you." he answered the question I had in my mind.

"Did you read my mind?" I asked and he nodded.

"Leora, I honestly don't hate you.....I actually like you." he said smiling.

"What?" I said confused.

"You are what I'm looking for, the way you stand up for yourself, the way you don't fall for my looks, the beauty that you inside and out and everything else.....it drives me insane. I really love you, I just didn't want to admit it." he said taking my hand and planting a kiss.

"No, that's how you feel about your soulmate." I said remembering Shadow.

"I wouldn't know how a soulmate feels because I don't have one." he said.

"What do you mean you don't have one?" I asked.

"When I was little.....something happened to me. When I was little, a witch had put a spell on me. The spell was that I could never be with my soulmate. I could love her only for a moment which is when I first find her. I would feel like I was in love but then nothing. I won't be able to love her at all, I would just think she was some ordianry girl that's it." he said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I said getting up and looking at him.

"That's exactly the same thing Shadow told me!" I yelled.

"Shadow." he hissed.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OH SNAP!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN???

LOVE, PEACE & COOOKIES:):)