Chapter 8 (Pic of Axon Kills)

Leora's POV

"Uhh, I said yes didn't I!" I said smacking April's hand lightly.

"Sweeeet!" said Fang.

"I'm bout pick up some honeys!" he said in deep voice.

I giggled and shook my head. Does this boy ever stop joking? We all decided to go to the lunch room to get some food. That's when I realized something.

"You guys don't we have classes?" I asked.

"Not really, I mean no one goes to class because we all know everything so there's no point." said Bethany opening the door.

"Wait, so like no homework no tests no nothing?!" I squealed.

"Yup." said April.

"Wait then what's the point for this school?" I asked.

"Oh, it's for parents who want their kids outta the house but they can't do that so they created this school." said April.

"Ohhh" I said. "So what? All we do is hang out and go party?" I asked and they nodded.

"Aweeeeesome!" I said.

We got in the lunch line and I got our food.

"Wait, where's Fang?" I asked looking around.

Bethany and April looked at each other with annoyed faces and then looked at me. They both pointed their thumbs and I looked to where they were pointing. I nearly laughed when I saw this. Fang was surrounded by whores and let me tell ya the boy was enjoying it. We walked closer to the crowd and listened to him. His comments were amazingly funny.

"Oh damn, the Fangster like!" he said looking at one of the girls.

"Thanks Fangy Wangy." said the whore.

"Oh you are welcome, now gimmie some suga!!" he said grabbing the girl and kissing her.

"Ok ew!!!" yelled Bethany.

We were about to walk to the table when the door slammed open. There stood, my Prince Charming!

SIKE!

There stood the dumb ass Prince Crimson. He smirked at everyone with his little girly gang group who tried to look cool. Suddenly, all the whores ran away from the Fangster and to the dumbass.

"Fucking bloody ass prince!" complained Fang as he stomped to us.

"Hey what's wrong Fangy Wangy?" asked/laughed Bethany.

"He stole all my girls!" whined Fang and pointed to Prince Crimson.

"Aw, come on Fang! That douche is nothing compared to you! You're sweet, nice, caring and funny as hell! Those girls are bitches and not to mention whores who have diseases." I said.

"Yeah, I guess." said Fang. "Thanks" he said smiling.

I heard footsteps coming towards our table and I saw Prince Crimson and his gang which actually included Axon Kills. Axon winked at me and then looked at April. I could tell April was giving him glares. The douche master looked at me and then at everyone else at the table.

"So I hear, all the ladies came right to me as soon as I walked in." said douche master.

"Whatever man." said Fang.

"Well, look at the bright side, you have these losers." said the douche master.

Suddenly, I saw Fang's eyes flicker black but then go back to normal. He got up and faced the douche master.

"I don't give a shit if you are a prince but no one talks about my girls like that." he said in a completely different voice and I mean completely.

Like it was man's voice not Fang's cute nice voice. His voice was all serious and I could see the prince a shocked and a little scared for a second.

"Listen here you worthless piece of shit, never talk to me like that ever again or I will cut you god damn balls off." hissed the prince.

"What do you want?" growled April.

"I want to ask Leora something." said the prince and his flickered to me.

What the hell does he want?!

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want to be my date for my party?" he asked.

"Hell to the fucking no." I said. "You think you can come up here, calling my friends and me a losers and then ask me to be your date! Are you out of you fucking mind?!" I yelled.

"Psst, whatever." said the prince. "You could've just said no but whateves because I can ask any other girl." he said.

"Good, then go ask." I said.

"I will, see you at the party losers." he said. "I bet you guys don't even have dates." he laughed.

"I'm guessing the Fangster doesn't because I got all the girls!" he laughed.

"Actually, he does." I said getting up from my table and going over to Fang.

I grabbed his arm and smiled at the princey.

"I'm his date." I said with a big smile.

Fang looked at me weridly but then went along with it.

"Yeah man, she's with me! Ain't that right Tits Mclee?!" he said swinging his arm around my neck.

"Stop calling me that!" I said looking at him.

"I'm calling you that!" said Fang.

"No, you're not!" I said.

"Yes I am, you know what!" he said. "I'M GONNA SING THE SONG NOW!" he yelled.

"NO!" I yelled.

"LEORA WITCHERS IS MIGHTY BREASTY! SHE'S ALSO VERY TRUSTY! TITS...MCLEE.......she's TI-" he was singing but I tackled him down.

"Whatever, I'm outta here." said the princey who I forgot was watching us.

After they left, Fang said something that shocked me.

"I guess my plan worked."

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

like it

love it

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIESJ