Epilogue

Six months later

It was yet again another bright and beautiful morning on the island as the exotic nature had awoken me with a sweet aroma of pain killers and morphine.

 A swift and gentle breeze swept through my knotty raven hair and down through my straight jacket. The sound of the ocean waves mocked me once again with their freedom.

One could only imagine the pleasure they would receive upon coming such an island of delicate appearance. From far away one would think this was a resort, private no less, but only if they knew.

"I've read the files and I know what he did." An angry voice emitted itself from down the hallway.

I picked up my head and glanced out the glass cell door.

Everything in front of me was glass except the wall behind me. To be honest I didn't have a clue why there was glass and why they feel the need to watch me twenty-four seven. 

The funny thing is I don't even know where I am and how I got here.

 All I remember was falling in a black abyss and waking up in an infirmary.

"He's under government watch! You can't simply just barge in there and take him out!" the voice had gotten louder, footsteps came closer to my cell.

"I know what I'm doing, trust me." I recognized it to be a man's voice, possibly arguing with a nurse. 

I heard a soft sigh followed by more footsteps. The two came in front of my cell, one was a short, brunette nurse talking to a tall, slender raven haired doctor. He had on black frame glasses that stood perfectly on his sculpted face.

"I know you are the greatest at your work but in this case..." she glanced over to me then looked back to him. "El tiene los ojos del diablo" I narrowed my eyes at the foreign language she spoke.

I've heard it once or twice here which made me believe I was on some Spanish territory.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, I just want to speak to him." The raven haired man assured.

The nurse sighed once again and pressed a button on a panel next to the glass door. "You have ten minutes, the guards will be outside if you need anything." She said as she walked away.  

The man stood at the doorway, his dark brown eyes stared deeply into mine. 

"Min Yoongi, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." he spoke profoundly as he entered my cell and stopped in the middle of the room.

"To what do I owe this visit? I don't suppose you're here to explain where I am and how I got here...are you?"

The man simply smiled and pulled a file from under his arm. He opened the contents and skimmed through some pages, that pleasant smile never faded.

"Seokjin has given me a lot of good info about you." He paused as he skimmed some more. "My name is Dr. Kim Namjoon, a friend of Dr. Kim Seokjin."

I wasn't fazed by any of this. Namjoon saw this and cleared his throat to continue. "Yoongi, you're in a mental prison on an island off the coast of Costa Rica. You've been in here for nearly six months now."

"Six months? I could have sworn it was six years." I spat.

"I know it's a lot to take in but I assure you nothing has changed in the outside world. Everything and everyone is the same. Society still hasn't gotten an common sense." I chuckled a bit at his words. "I came here to finish what Dr. Kim Seokjin failed to do."

I processed all of this in my head and smiled. He was more interesting than Dr. Seokjin. He was charismatic and spoke with such eloquence.

"Alright Dr. Kim Namjoon, I see where this is going." I said as I sat up as straight as my straight jacket could allow me. "So when does our session begin?"

Namjoon gave me an astound look and slightly laughed. I didn't think it was funny at all.

"Oh Yoongi I'm not going to put you through silly little sessions." He skimmed the files and pulled out a picture. "Do you recognize this young man?" he asked as he showed me a picture I never wanted to see.

"Get that shit out of my face." I seethed.

"His name is Park Jimin." He began as he took a step closer to me. "Brown hair, brown eyes, perfect pink lips." He smiled at that and my fury was rising like bile in my throat. "I can see why you fell in love with him. He's quite the cutie."

"Shut up!" I shouted. "You're giving me a fucking headache and get that fucking picture out of my fucking face!"

Namjoon seemed amused by my outburst. He placed the picture back into the folder and calmly sighed. "Yoongi I'm going to cut to the point here. I'm releasing you from this prison." That time I thought it was funny.

"You want to release me and put me out there with...those people? Are you mad?"

"Mad as a Hatter." He smiled at his own words. "I'm no ordinary doctor Yoongi. I can do things that would make the average con artists look like a petty criminal. A little twists of some documents and you'll be a free man." he reached into his pocket and took out a set of keys. "The nurses aren't too bright around here." He added. "All I need is your full attention and your word that you'll assist me on some projects I'm working on."

"If I do help you...what's in it for me?" I asked.

"What would like to do once you get out of here?"

That was a easy question.

"To kill Park Jimin." I replied dryly.

Namjoon approached me and glided the keys over to the restraints that held me in place. I felt the key go in but he didn't turn it yet.

"If that is what you wish then so be it." He replied as he twisted the key in place and all the weight from my arms lifted.