A Plan

The year was 2029. Raini Rodriguez and JoJo Siwa had finally released their collaboration album. It was a hit, and all of the songs ended up top of the charts, even above Ariana Grande and her new song Minions Eatin' Mushrooms! In two days, they were set to begin their first world tour together, promoting their album and breaking hearts from America to India to the North pole. You couldn't take a walk around your neighborhood without seeing the promotional posters at least seven times, on every wall and in every grandma's garden. It was truly glorious, and nothing could get in the way of the two comrades' huge success.

Nothing...
Except for two young lads by the name of Wilbur and Jack.

You see, the two had started making music together shortly before the Rainjo collab was announced. Afraid that their music would rival that of the superstars, the government shut them down and threatened to arrest the two if they didn't keep quiet and make room for the real queens. After Jack pulled a gun on one of the officers, the two almost got arrested. They were brought to the office of the supreme leader of the world, Logan Paul, and interrogated. The only reason they weren't put into government containment is that their close friend George had heard of what happened, so he called and threatened to hold his boyfriend, Charles, for ransom. Charlie worked with the government. He had a very important job and they couldn't afford any harm to come to him. Well, he did before the accident, but that's all you need to know.

Now, two days before the big world tour, Will and Jack knew they had to get revenge somehow. For their music, for the accident, for everyone.

[Wilbur's house - 10:30pm]
"Me and George found something earlier, I think It'll be helpful".
Jack laid a piece of paper on the wooden table. It was dark and rainy out. The sound of raindrops hitting the windows echoed through the quiet room as Will slid the paper closer to himself for a better look.
"Where did you find it?", Will asked. He was careful not to tear the edges of the paper, as it was wet with rain. Jack started hanging his wet coat up and explaining, "It was in Charlie's old desk. They tried to still keep good care of the stuff in there in case any of it came in handy, and we think it will".

The paper was pink and purple, with a map in the middle. There were lines and Xs and dates written all along it. Stickers of bobo, Jojo's pet dog, decorated the empty spaces. It was obvious what it was, the bus routes for JoJo and Raini's world tour.

The two men spent an hour or so sitting together at the table, coming up with and fine tuning their plan, going over it, and then fine tuning it some more. They knew exactly what they had to do and how they were going to do it.

They had to steal the Rainjo tour bus.