Chapter 1

BakugoKatsuki_01      And AlexisLovelady1023 are in dis we have started a war but BaKuGo started it so hate all you want leave

3rd P.O.V

So today was the day where the trio Shadow, Noah, and Bekka are moving in together. Well we all know it isn't going to be easy.

Shadow having a channel and the only one with a channel and sometimes do gameplays she will yell a lot.

Noah being the weird one out of the three because of her ship Edric that not even Shadow doesn't understand it.

And then we have Bekka. Bekka is the artis but of course Shadow and Noah are too but. Bekka is a different story she will paint all over the walls like a child.

So the house they were living in was going to be chaos.

"HEY WAKE THE FLUCK UP" Shadow yelled hitting two pans together. Noah and Bekka jolted up from their slumber.

"SHADOW WHAT THE FREAK!?" Bekka yelled look at her fox Hybrid friend.

"You two needed to wake up okay so shut up" Shadow said pointing a finger at the two while she walked out.

"I'm surprised we're not deaf yet" Noah said walking out the room she shared with the other two girls.

'Wait are we supposed to be meeting up with Mark and Jack today?' Bekka thought to herself as she put her hair up in a messy bun then walked out of the room.

When Bekka got downstairs to the kitchen she saw Noah already making a fire and Shadow just sitting there drinking a Mocha.

"SHADOW HELP ME YOUR POWER IS FREAKIN FIRE!" Noah yelled at Shadow while pointing at the fire on the pan.

"Exactly my power is fire so what makes you think I can get rid of it?" Shadow stated.

Bekka quickly went to the fridge and got a water bottle and poured it on the pan. The fire instantly went out.

With a sigh of relief from the two they turned to Shadow who had a unamused face. "Still don't know why you thought I could get rid of it" Shadow said drinking the last of the mocha and tossed it in the trash.

"Noah I thought we discussed this already you cannot cook if you do you'll burn something " Bekka said patting Noah on the back.

"Hey I'm not that bad at cooking!" Noah said.

"When you gave my fox some meat you 'cooked' they had to go to the vet" Shadow said with a glare.

Noah shrugged and went upstairs to go get ready for today. Bekka went to the fridge and got some eggs and bacon. "Want some?" Bekka asked as she cracked some eggs on a new pan.

Shadow shook her head. She hopped off the counter she was on and went to go change.

After Bekka got done with her breakfast and changed into day clothes they all went outside to go meet up with the 'famous ' Jacksepticeye and Markiplier.

Shadow got in the driver seat being the only one with her license and put the keys in and started to drive.

"So Bekka " Noah asked from the backseat poking Bekka. "Still have a crush on Markiplier~?" Noah said with a teasing voice.

"What n-no what are y-you talking about I don't have a crush on Mark" Bekka said while blushing.

"Mmhhmmm" Noah and Shadow did in usion. Bekka turned away from the two as they sang 'Lily and Mark sitting in a tree'.