07

note: grammar warning!

___________________

3 days before autumn festival | 5:17 pm | 2019  

Hyeseol: Jungkook answer the call!

.....

YAAH KOOKIE PEANUT BUTTER! ANSWER ME!

seen at 5: 17pm

---

HYESEOL looks at the steel swiveling on the ceiling, more to roll her eyes just like a prey waiting for it predator -- Jungkook; waiting for him to receive her phone call. Phone attaches to her right ear. "Jungkook... please..."

The soft do re mi play as the background music, the twist of dust swirling in the abandoned music room, scrunching her nose at fast pace whenever the dust strokes inside her nostrils. It has been almost two weeks since they use that room, but, she still can't get over it.

A soft humming comes from her side, a braided girl in pastel pink thin sweater, put her focus on her speciality. Her long fingers dancing on the white and black bar. Playing a basic for beginners; The Celebrated Chop Waltz while a guy in black hair nods in approvement. She's ain't the beginner, apparently not. She just a humble human being. 

Hyeseol phone vibrating, buzzing. A single sign of a new inbox in.

'I'm on my way~ wait a minute, shorty,'

It's wrote. Jungkook's number, obviously him.

Hyeseol switches her sit near the window, witnessing the quiet Sunday morning from three-story building. They are currently at school ground with the fully permission from Miss Park, they are able to use the room for their ownpractice on weekend.

The warm melody alters to soothing one; Angel of Music by The Phantom of Opera fills the room. "Wooahh... Taehyung you quite good," the braided girl says, clapping in amusement. "Yoongi Hyung teach me... of course I am," Hyeseol's hazelnut eyes rolls when she detected arrogance behind his words while Jieun eyed him in confusion as she never heard that unfamiliar name.

The door cracks open and hinges scream from the rust. A tall man with bunny smile hanging on his innocent face, actually put on the show. "Hello everyone~" The piano key stops when all of them avert towards the new guy. Two pair of eyes meeting each other--- one in tantrum, another in sparky.

"YAH.IDIOT!? WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE SONG HUH!?" the bomb drops, bombards on the Captain Jeon Jungkook's egoistic shoulders, who are using his innocent looks as his first defense. For the third time, she switches her sit facing him. Jungkook obliviously playing truant by himself, hide and seek behind his adorable teeth. "wooahh~ Jang Hyeseol, relax, relax... war doesn't declare yet, SOPA  isn't attacked yet and, South Korea isn't destroyed yet."