Aggressive Knife Poking 1

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 enjoy anyways I guess???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Rogers was having a perfectly fine day. He would go as far as calling it a good day, even. That was until he got home to the apartment that he and his assassin boyfriend shared. He unlocked the door, walked into the kitchen, and- 

" JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN HERE?!?!" Steve yelled, distraught. Bucky was sitting on the kitchen floor with a fistful of baby wipes, aggressively trying to scrub off the half-dry blood that was splattered onto his arm and all over the kitchen floor. He looked up, slightly guilty. 

" That's a dollar in the swear jar, Stevie."  Bucky said, giving up on trying to clean off the floor and standing up. " We don't have a swear jar, Bucky." Steve said, poking him. 

" Now. What did you do?" Steve asked, glaring. He had barely been home five minutes and he was already fighting the urge to run all the way back to Avenger's Tower. 

" Well. Uh. I may have aggressively poked someone with a knife?" Bucky said sheepishly.

" YOU STABBED SOMEONE?!"

" No no, aggressively poked them with a knife."

" What the fuck Bucky." Steve said, running his hand through his hair.

" I'm. . . sorry?" Bucky kind of shrugged, not really knowing what to do. Steve pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. 

" No, no, it's fine, it's fine. Is there a body. . . ?" 

" Would you be happier if I said yes?"

" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BUCKY WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT PERSON?!" Steve yelled, becoming worried. Bucky bit his lip and mumbled something under his breath in Russian. 

" Okay, fine, don't tell me. Let's just see what we can do about the cadaver, okay?" Steve grabbed a fistful of baby wipes  before following Bucky into the bathroom.

A/N: So, this sort of sucks, I hope you enjoyed it anyways?? My goal is to post 101 Stucky fics in this book so consider this 1/101. If you have prompts, please send them to me!