13

Okay loves here is the next chapter. And dont forget to ask me questions. This chapter is for _shu_97 thank you for the follow and the message you sent me.

You sit on the couch and tears slide down your face. The joker actually branded you in a way. Your face hurt from the new tattoos. "Dont worry kitten you'll get use to it." The joker said softly to you stroking your hair. This made you flinch and pull away from him quickly. "You think you can do that to me again?! You crazy fuck!" You screamed at Joker before feeling a sharp pain in your hand. Looking at your hand you see he stabbed you in the hand and the knife was sticking out of your hand you screamed loudly. "You're going to be punished now. You dont talk to me that way kitten." Joker growls at you dragging you to the basement and chains you to the wall.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I walk away from her after chaining her to the wall. "No dinner for you tonight." I growled before closing the door behind me. Y/N started crying and I felt bad for what I did and just stood outside the door. After 10 minutes of listening to her cry I finally  went back in the basement and saw she cried herself to sleep. I unchain her and carry her back to her room laying her down softly not to wake her. Grabbing a first aide kit I bandage her hand and layed down with her holding her close. "I'm sorry kitten...." I said softly before drifting to sleep.

BAM! THERES THE NEW CHAPTER! WOOOO IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS ONE.

Um author chan calm down. You dont want to scare them.

Shoot sorry guys. 😅😅  I hope you like this. ♥️💙🌹🌹