16

Hiya loves I think as a thank you for how far this story came I'll do another chapter today and try to get another done by Morning. If you wish for some more characters or a sequel let me know we can work something out. *starts playing purple Lamborghini* and away with the chapter!

~Jokers p.o.v~

I wake up and see Y/N asleep still and I slowly get up without waking her. Going downstairs I head for the kitchen and start making a buffet of foods for myself and my kitten. At least she seems to be getting use to her new life here. I might not have to take her to the acid plant after all. I think smiling as the scent of cooking fills the entire hideout enough to wake the dead.

~Your p.o.v~

You slowly wake up to the smell of food being cooked and no Joker next to you. You sat up and slowly made your way to the door. You found it unlocked so you walked out and towards the smell hearing your stomach growl from really not eating last night and earlier. You see Joker setting up the table with all the foods. "What's all this?" You ask softly a bit scared to ask any louder. He turned sharply and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah kitten you're up sooner than I thought you would be. Nonetheless I made us food." He said and dusted his hands off and says drinks down on the table. "Sit kitten." He ordered and you quickly sat in the chair at the end. He smirked and sat. "Now kitten you may eat." He said softly. You grabbed as much as you could at one time filling your plate glad you had a really high metabolism.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I smile as I watch her grab as much food as she can but felt guilty for not letting her eat last night. "Take as much as you want kitten." I said softly and grabbed a bit for myself. She finished grabbing for now and started eating not even leaving a crumb on her plate. I couldn't help but laugh at this. "What's so funny?" She asked me as she glared at me making me upset but I surpressed it. "You are kitten." I said calmly before going to the bedroom.

Ayyyyye I hope you like this guys! Your support helps a lot. I enjoy seeing my notifications go crazy when its added to a reading list. Makes me feel good. This is for all of you. I love you all so much! ♥️💙🌹🌹