Prologue

What is this place? Why is it a desolate place? Where are the people?... Ugh. I can't move... But nobody can help me now... Nobody's around... What will I do now? 

*TAAAAAAAK*

"Ouch!" 

"Wake up dude! The teacher is there and you're still dreaming. We're still in school!"  whispered Mizu. 

"That dream. It's so strange."  I said to myself.

When the bell rang, We headed towards the canteen to eat lunch. Of course with my best friend, Mizu. 

Anyway, My name is Kasai Moeru! I'm a 4th year student with a simple life. Mizu Nami is my best friend since 1st grade. So we're really close to each other. 

I don't have any brother or sister so I just really depend on my best friend and treat him as my brother.

After all of our classes, We went home together. While walking, we heard some strange noise in one of those hidden street corners. Someone is in danger! We ran closer and closer to the noise and we found a young and beautiful lady being robbed by 2 bandits. They are big men. About 6 foot with a muscular body.

"Stop that! Leave her alone!" I shouted.

"Yes! Or you will be beaten!" Mizu added while raising two hands forming a fighting form.

"Hahahaha! These two kids are making us laugh!" said the bandit with a long hair up to his shoulder. They are both wearing masks revealing only their eyes.

"Better to teach them a lesson!" said the other bandit with a bald-head.  

They headed towards us and grabbed us by the neck.

"L-let me g-go!" I hardly said and I kicked him in his crotch.

"AH!" said the bandit with the long hair. He is rolling on the floor because of the pain he is feeling. 

"Whoo! That hurts!" Mizu added smiling and doing it too to the bald-headed. 

We high-five each other and looked where the girl is standing in fear. 

"You're safe now." I smiled.

"T-th-thank you." she said while facing down.

"What's your name miss?" Mizu asked.

"I-I'm  Aisu, Aisu Toketsu.. I gotta go. Thanks again!"  she ran straight and disappeared after the sun.  

Mizu called the police and the bandits were caught. 

"It's getting late dude. Let's go!" Mizu stated.

"Okay!" I agreed.

"I'm home!" I yelled so they'll know that I'm here.

"Oh hello son! Let's eat dinner. I'm waiting for you!" Mom smiled.

"Where's dad?" I asked curiously.

"He's having a meeting with his old friends. You know, some reunion."  We laughed.

After having a dinner, I headed to my bedroom and did my assignments.

My phone vibrated.

*Mizu is calling...*

 "What's up dude?"  Accepting his call.

"Nothing. Just wanna ask about our assignments." He answered.

"Oh, I'm doing it now dude. Just copy tomorrow!" I answered too.

"Okay bro! Thanks, bye!" He hung up. Well, since we're best friends, we are sharing everything. We're even partners in crime. We're really like brothers. 

I'm done doing my assignments and observed the ring dad gave me. It's so shiny as metal with a red burning gem in the middle. There's some writings too. It states, "Fotia". What does that mean? When I realized that I'm already sleepy, I put my head on my pillows and covered up my body up to the head with sheets. 

"Kasai...."  

Hm? What was that?

"Kaaasaaai...." 

Who could be calling me in the middle of the night? I'm still covered up with sheets. Thinking where might that be coming from. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

"Kaaaasaaaaaaai..." 

No! I'm not imagining things now! It's a real voice! But where is it coming from? Who was that? I slowly removed my sheet and looked around my room. But there's no one there. I'm so confused. 

I looked down into my ring and it's glowing! I removed it and threw it because I was shocked and ran outside. 

"Mom! Mom!" I shouted running towards her room.

"What's happening Kasai?" She asked confusingly.

"Mom! There's something in my ring and it's glowing!" I answered catching up my breath.

"What? Did you watch anime again? Are you dreaming? C'mon Kasai, You're not a kid anymore. Stop being like that. Let's go, I'll bring you to your room." She held my hand and walked to my room.

She opened the door and turned on the lights. There was nothing. And the ring isn't glowing now. It's on the floor.

"See? There's nothing here." She smiled.

"Maybe you're right mom. Thanks! I'm going to sleep now." I replied but still thinking if that was really just a dream or real.

Mom went to her room. I grabbed the ring and put it on. Jumped on my bed, Observing the ring and gone to sleep.