Part 12

The time had come we were going home. As we was walking out if the hotel Tanner rang a taxi for us and gave me a big hug and lots of kisses. I got a bit upset as the taxi drove away but, as we was boarding the plane I got a message saying don't forget baby girl I love you aww he's so cute. I sat by the window, Charlotte sat in the middle and then Lee and Jake sat behind us as there was not a four seater. We finally got home we had to wait as it took a wile to get our luggage. once we was out of the airport we went to fid our cars Charlotte said goodbye to Lee and I just said by to Jake and said It was nice to meet you. We should meet sometime and do this again.

Charlotte and I got into my car and drove away. Charlotte got a bit upset but, she was ok. Jake and Lee were in the same car so, Jake kept Lee company so, he was ok on the way home. I dropped Charlotte home and then went home. My mom and little sister were waiting for me on the drive. They took me in and I told them about the holiday and we facetimed Tanner. My mom really liked him and invited him over in a couple months time. I was so happy and Charlottes dad said Lee could come and stay with them at the same time so, we could all spend time together.