Part 10

3 weeks later. It was mine and Charlotte's leaving date but, we added two weeks on to the holiday. When me and charlotte got back from the reception to book to stay longer and change our flights, Tanner said he needed to speak to me, so we went into the bathroom and he told me that he really likes me and really wants to be with me and  said I feel the same way so, we went out on a meal that night to celebrate us. After we got back from the meal, Lee and Charlotte was asleep and the movie was still playing, so Tanner and I turned it off. We went into mine and Charlotte's room to watch a horror. it scared me a bit so, I cuddled up to Tanner and fell asleep. In the morning Charlotte came in and said "That was the best sleep I have ever had."
Tanner and I looked at each other and said "You two should get it on." 
They both looked at each other and smiled. Tanner and I said "Is there something you are not telling us."
Jake laughed as he walked through the door with Roxy.
Charlotte says "Well I like him." 
Lee looks at her and says "Really I was so scared to tell you that I like you Charlotte. I  am so happy that you like me too." 
Charlotte said "Are you kidding me. I am so happy you like me. It's a dream come true."
The next day Charlotte and Lee went on a date and got together and was very happy like Tanner and I.

To be continued...