CHAPTER 1: ENTER! HARU AKIMOTO!

-CHAPTER 1: ENTER! HARU AKIMOTO!

"I'm giving you a month." Ordered an old man, hiding in the shadows. "Take all the information you can get."

A young ninja about the age of 16 nodded. "Understood, Jiro-sama."

"Make sure you wont fail. I put my trust on you. Go." Dismissed the old man.

The shinobi nodded once more and shunshined out of the hideout.

Even in the dark, You can sense the old man suppressing an evil grin. It can be said that something is terribly wrong here.

-------

"YOSH! Home sweet home!" Naruto stretched his arms as he made his way to Konoha's main gate with Sakura, Sai, Yamato and Kakashi behind him.

Sakura nodded. "It's been a month, huh? I missed Konoha, too."

"Well now, atleast we can sleep knowing Princess Ayano wont be killed by several missing nins." noted Kakashi.

"She was rather hard to work with..." Naruto injected.

"She is?" asked Sai innocently.

"How can you not notice! She landed a kick right in my face!"

"Now now, Naruto." said Yamato, flashing his haunting face towards the impatient Naruto. "Just because the princess we're supposed to escort ended up to be such a brat doesnt mean you could gush out on your comrade." He lectured with his creepy eyes sparkling.

Naruto froze in fear, his teeth chattering. "H-h-hai!" was all that he could manage to say while Sai gave a honest smile.

"Oh hey, Guys!" Izumo called from the main gate as they pass by.

"Izumo, Kotetsu. . . How's the village?" asked Kakashi to the duo who guards the gate.

"Everything's okay, Kakashi-Senpai. And it seems like your mission went well."

"It did." Kakashi let out a sigh. "That's a relief... Well, time to report everything to Tsunade-sama."

Kotetsu smiled at them. "Later."

They were just about to pass by Ichiraku when Naruto's feet came to a halt automatically.

"What's wrong, Naruto?" Asked Sakura.

Naruto inhaled the sweet smell of his all time favorite food.

"RAMEN!" He skipped with full joy to Ichiraku's but Sakura quickly pinched his ear.

"Are you a shinobi or what? You do know that the Hokage's office is the first to attend after finishing a mission!"

He continued to reach Ichiraku with his hands as if it's possible while Sakura does her usual nags.

Unconscious of what's happening and only focusing on ramen, a snow-white haired girl suddenly passed by him, making him snap out of it. He froze there, trying to make sense of what he just felt. It's like he have known the girl for a long time now and strangely felt connected to her.

Naruto turned his head towards the girl's direction, hoping to see her and maybe come up with a valid reason for feeling that way but unfortunately, there was no trace of this young lady.

"Naruto? Are you okay?" asked Kakashi.

Everyone in the group looked at him with concern. Obviously, something is definitely troubling him.

"I-uh. . . Yeah. I'm okay. . . Let's go."

They made their way shortly to the Hokage's Office and Kakashi informed Tsunade everything about their mission.