16.5; placid

oh no here's the part 2 that i said not to ask for oh dear guess i had to write it x

————————

"I regret ever agreeing to this bet," Alex tells George from his spot on the bed. "I knew I shouldn't have."

"Or maybe you should've tried harder." George shrugs, but there's a poorly hidden smirk painted on his lips. "I think you could've won it if you just put some fuckin' effort into it, Alex."

"More effort into what – not coming while you're blowing me?" Alex scoffs and catches the lube George throws at him.

"Well, yeah." George squints at him. "That was the challenge, and now look where that fat L has got you."

"On your bed, in front of a camera with my pants down, apparently." Alex sighs, leaning back on his hands and crossing his legs.

"Like you don't secretly love it." George guts and shakes his head from behind the camera. "Also keep your legs spread. We need a good view after all, don't we?"

Alex feels his cheeks flush as he opens his legs back up without questioning it – this is what he has to do after all, show off for George and his weird fantasies. Alex supposes it's not much of a fantasy anymore if he's acting it out for the other man.

"I swear, George," Alex huffs as he squirms a little. "I swear if this is leaked somewhere, then I'm never even looking at your dick again."

"Well..." George sighs longingly, "At least I'll have this to remember you by."

Alex snorts. "Like you even need a video with the amount of wank material I've already provided you with."

"Whatever," George shrugs off and turns the camera on, one of the lights on the front blinking on. Alex suddenly feels like he's under a spotlight. "Just get those boxers off, yeah?"

Alex feels his cheeks heat up as he shoots a glare up at the camera. Maybe he'll stay silent the whole time just to spite George. But he does it anyway, kicking his underwear off to the side and spreading his legs back open, a hand wrapping around the base of his cock.

"None of that," George breathes, probably way too close to the camera's mic. "Only fingers, Al."

Alex huffs, but listens to that as well. First he gathers some lube on the tips of his first two fingers, gasping for show when he smears it around his hole. He can see George tense from his spot at the end of the bed, just behind the camera, and he hides a smirk behind his teeth. Next he slicks up two fingers properly, reaching his hand back between his legs to push one inside himself, gasping again just to see George's reaction. The other man inhales heavily and bunches his shoulders up.

"George," Alex breathes, lifting his free hand to his hair and sweeping it off his forehead, leaning his head back when he easily slips in the second finger alongside the first.

"Yeah?" George answers distantly.

"Is this good enough?" Alex asks, leaning his head to the side so he can see the other man. He pumps his fingers slowly, searching but not quite reaching. "Am I doing good?"

"You're doing fine," George says reassuringly. "Can you add another finger?"

Alex nods and bites his lip, screwing his eyes closed when he slips a third in. It's soon slicked up by remnants of lube already there, easily fitting inside Alex with practiced ease.

"This is going to be a quick video, George." Alex laughs, faint and airy in his own throat. "You sure you only want me to finger m'self?"

George looks considering for a second, as if he's second-guessing this whole idea. "Keep going," He whispers, "I'll tell you when to stop." Alex obliges, plunging his fingers deeper with a noise that's certainly not fake. This is George's video, after all, and Alex is all too happy to indulge the other man when this is his own loss.