Chapter Three: Valentina

Ronan

"Alpha, she's taking refuge in the village." My Beta alerted me and it made me smile. At least she is staying put.

"Good, now she is in one place. Now we need to know where she is in the village. I want you to go there and ask around to see if anyone has seen her." I commanded, soon getting a 'Yes Alpha' by him as he left me office. I need my little witch back.

Pain errupted in my chest from being separated from her. I hate to say it but I miss her. I realized that I need change. I stopped beating the others and got new priorities set and that's to win her back. Soon a knock pulled me from my thoughts.

"Ronan, it's Trish." Shit. Of course the slut of the pack wants to talk to me.

"Come in." My voice sounded colder than normal. I didnt even want to look at her. I did it  with her once, she's horrible at it. It's disgusting.

"Hey Alpha I see your little bitch is gone." Her voice was seductive but I didn't buy it, I'm not making that mistake again.

"Do not talk about Sapphire like that." My voice stayed cold and emotionless as I tried to keep my composure.

"But she's just your rejected witch of a mate! What? Do you still love her after you rejected-." I cut her off by slamming my fist on the desk.

"ENOUGH! I am going to give you 5 seconds to get out if my sight before I feed you to the prisoners in the dungeon. Understood!?" I commanded, using my alpha tone and watched her cower in fear. That's it you little puppy, get out. As soon as she left I broke.

She's right.. I rejected Saph so why am I feeling such remorse? I thought this was the right choice.. I knew she was unhappy and I was glad she wasn't happy but now that she's gone and not feeling upset about it, breaks me.

'Alpha, nobody knows a Sapphire here currently, only that she is someone who disappeared years ago. They did mention a new refugee who entered the village yesterday by the name Valentina.' My beta, Clyde, said through a mindlink. That name.. it sounds so familiar..

'Find out information on Valentina then. I have a feeling Sapphire is using a new name to hide her identity.' I told him before remembering about Valentina. That's Sapphire's middle name. She got it from her mother.

Saph, I will get you back. Even it's the last thing I do.