[Eng.] Pic #8 and something important

Hi, people that read this.

First, I'd like to warn you, this chapter is going to be a bit more... personal, so if you just want to look at my drawings, skip this chapter.

So, where do I start...

'Trichotillomania' is a mental disorder that causes people to pull out their own hair.
I happen to be one of the many people that have this illness, I pull out the hair from my head, my eyelashes and my eyebrows.

I don't know exactly when I started, I think I was around 4 years old.

I don't know exactly why I pull... it is most likely a coping mechanism if I experience stress - or just something I do when I'm bored.

I know that it is gross, disgusting and unnecessary, but it is something I had a heard time getting under control.

For a long period of my life, I didn't have any eyelashes, barely any eyebrows and I had bald spots on my head.

I remember being sad about not having enough courage to go swimming, because then I wouldn't be able to cover the bald spots on my head.

I still remember watching beauty advertisements on TV for mascara and being sad about the fact that I'd most likely wouldn't be able to put amy on when I'm older.

But, over the last year/the last months in particular, I managed to stop it for the most part.

The hair on my head is at an almost even length now, my eyebrows look even and a lot nicer than before and my eyelashes have finally had the chance to grow without me ripping them out whenever they were starting to get long enough to be pulled out, I can even wear mascara now! :)

For the last month, I haven't pulled a single hair out, and I'm proud of myself for that - and I hope that although it is likely that I'll start to pull again someday, I'll have control over it like I do at the moment.

But now comes the most important part:

My thank you to all the people that read my books.

All the kind feedback has giving me more motivation than ever to finally stop pulling - so I can't thank you guys enough.

-Helen