Party people

{Outfit you wore}

{Outfit you wore}

I keep it simple clothing as I'm not a dressy up person. I just add my highlighter and that's me ready to go, now I just need to wait for the Queen of taking her time.

 I just add my highlighter and that's me ready to go, now I just need to wait for the Queen of taking her time

{ your makeup}

"OCEANIA!!!!" I yell as I can't be fucked with her late ass.
"I'm comin, I'm comin" Oceania says putting on her heels and stumbling about doing it. Honestly I loved this girl, she was the only one in my life that new everything. And in return I know everything about her. She's my soul mate, but I'll tell yo something she's a pain.

"Hurry up or we gonna be late" Oceania says as she walks past me winking at me. I just roll my eyes and get in the car and drive to the place Billie texted me.

*time skiiippp*

I'm at the front door with Oceania, she holds my hand as she knows I get scared of crowds.
"Ready ?" She says to me making sure I'm okay. I nod my head and as soon as we enter a big cloud of the smell of weed, Booz and sweat makes its says into my lungs.
"Oofff girl that's a lot of ass" a drunk girl comes to greet us.

"Yeah she does have a lot" Oceania says smacking my ass. I make a small yelp and my face goes bright red as I hate compliments.
"Dddaaaaammnnnnnn" she girl says as she walks away as if nothing happened.
"She was hot" Oceania states staring at her ass.

Me and Oceania are gay, and before you ask we have never hooked up it would be fuckin weird.
"Go on then, get that ass" I say to her, she just winks at me and practically runs to tap that ass.
I giggle and start heading to the kitchen to get a drink. But I was interrupted by bumping into this girl.
"Oh my bad mama's it's my fau-" the girl stops as she looks at my body. I instantly recognised the girl.
"Billie" I say. She was clearly takin back by how I knew her name, she lifts her head up and says
"Coffee girl?" I was horrified by that nickname.
"What?!" I say acting all mad and shit.
"Yooo don't be a bitch it's just a name" Billie says giggling but soon stops as she hearing a song coming on.
"Come, let's dance" with out replying she grabs my hand and takes me to the dance floor as we start dancing.

She starts grabbing my hips and swaying them. Honesty I wasn't complaining I liked it. I just went with it then she starts putting her crotch on my ass while dancing. I feel her breath on my neck, then all of a sudden I felt a peck on my neck.
I turn around and see Billie with her eyes now a darker blue and her face looking desperate. I start to snake my arms up around her neck, as she pulls my waist closer. At this point our noises where practically touching. We both inches closer to each other until.

"BILLLLIIEEEEEEHHH"