Interuptions

"BIIIILLLLLLIIIEEEEHHH"

I stop grinding on Billie when I get shoved to the side while a drunk girl invades billies space.
"Oh my Lord Billie your looking sexy as ever." the drunken girl says extending her words and tripping everywhere. I roll my eyes and make a quick escape as I see my time with Billie is gone.

*Time skip*
Billie stares at me through out the time I'm not with her and I can see she wants to join me, but is stuck in a conversation that seems to never end. I've had a couple drinks in me so I'm pretty drunk right now. An idea pops in my mind and when another song comes on I start to sway my hips and move to the music.
(Put in sex money feelings die 😉)
The song starts

slow when I start dancing sexy moving my body in the ways I know billie would like.

I can feel billies stare intensity. I feel a smirk going onto my lips. I was enjoying billies stare when I look up and don't see her, I start to look about when I feel a pair of hands on my hips moving my hips closer to the other persons hips. I look up and see billie with her hands still on my hips. With out thinking my hand goes on her cheek and her eyes are stuck on my lips. I lick my lips and go closer.
"Maybe this time we can kiss." I think to my self.

We are both centimetres apart when.
"STOP THE MUSIC!!" a man says standing on a table with a drink in his hand.
"WHAT THEE FFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK" I scream in my head, I look at billie and she feels the exact same way.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE. MaaKE yOUr way to the living room for truth or dare" the man says with a voice crack. I can't help but laugh at the voice crack.
Everyone has made their way to the living room. I'm still mad at the ruined moment between me and billie. We where in the middle of truth and dare when it comes to my turn.
"Y/N, truth or dare" a girl asks me sipping on her drink.
"Dare" I say confidently.
The girl smirks and looks at billie, I can tell exactly what she is thinking.
"You take billie up stairs and fuck".
Billie looks at me with wide eyes, I can tell she is hiding a smirk on her face. It turns me on.

"Well? Let's go upstairs."