Chapter 1

"Remember children. If you do drugs there are terrible side affects. Which is why you shouldn't do them. Thank you" The doctor says. The kids in the room clap after listening to her speech about drugs. A few kids seemed a bit annoyed.

"Everyone thank Dr. Nyra for taking time off and coming to teach." The teacher instructed. Everyone thanked the doctor. Some sounding a bit sarcastic.

The doctor left. Not long after the bell rang. Meaning it was time for recess. They all stand up and left the class room.

Damian walks outside carrying his book and sat on the swing. He was about to start reading when suddenly he noticed some kids go into a small dark space behind the school. He got curious and got up. He heads their way.

When he got there he saw kids drinking alcohol. They notice Damian and look to him. "Here Wayne. Have one" a boy says tossing him a bottle of alcohol. Damian caught it and looked at it staying silent. "What's the matter Wayne? Too scared to drink?" The boy ask. Damian shakes his head. "Well then prove it. Drink" the boy says with a smirk.

Damian sighs and opens the bottle. He starts to chug it down. It wasn't like he hadn't tried it before. He had some often when he lived with his mother but he mostly drank wine and water when able to. He wouldn't say he liked the taste alcohol but it was ok.

He soon finished the bottle and looked to the kids. "Done" He says dropping the bottle.

"Alright cool. I thought you weren't gonna do it cause we thought you were some rich stuck up whose." The boy says. He holds a hand out, "Alex"

Damian took his hand and shook it. "Damian, as you know. By the way, I may be the son of Bruce Wayne but I'm nothing like him. I'm not a stuck up, snob, goody two shoes, dumbass playboy."

"Good to know. So are you like a bad boy? One who breaks the rules." The girl ask.

"Sure. I don't follow rules. I'm up for anything, so yeah sure, I'm a bad boy" Damian answered.

"Cool man. Welcome to the crew. The girl is Donna," Alex says pointing to the girl with blonde hair with a strip of black in it. She wore ripped jeans and a tank top. He then points to a boy in a black and red pull over. He had brown hair but had a strip of red in it. "Tyler". Then points to another boy with plain black hair. He wore a dark blue long sleeve shirt. "James". He then points to another girl who had black hair and a purple strip in it. She had a black shirt and shorts on. "Jess"

"So Damian, you sure you can handle being with us? I always thought you were some shy bitch. Whose a goody two shoes." Tyler ask

"I'm not weak. Of course I can handle it" Damian says

"Well Damian, just a heads up, you'll have to go through this process to prove you can. We start tomorrow. We meet at Gotham Park, 9 pm" Alex says

"You won't chicken out will you?" Donna ask.

Damian shakes his head, "I'll be there" he says before leaving.

Well damn. Looks like he got himself possibly trapped in a group of criminals.