Chapter 1

I was stood amongst the crowd of fans at the London premier of Aquaman, waiting for the black SUV's to arrive

I was stood amongst the crowd of fans at the London premier of Aquaman, waiting for the black SUV's to arrive. Thinking about how once they had arrived, the quiet peace that was currently lingering in the air, would soon disappear. Whilst I was stood mid-daydream, I knew that the day that I had been dreaming of for so long, would soon pass by. I was brought from my daydream suddenly, to the roaring sound of the first vehicle's engine, which had slowly come to a halt.

My eyes quickly scanned over to the back door, waiting anxiously to see who had arrived first, then Amber Heard steps out. A little disheartened, but still shocked at how good she looks, she looks stunning I thought as my eyes followed her across. She arrived in a beautiful black dress, that ran down the whole length of her body, hugging her figure perfectly. With her hair tied up in a neat swirl, accentuating her blonde hair and facial structure.

What felt like hours, went by as I watched each star walk past in their amazing outfits, wishing I was there walking with them. Then, before I had even realised, Jason had stepped out from his car. Wearing a fitted black leather jacket, tight black jeans and his hair tied up in a bun. I gasped under my breath, taken back by his unapologetic beauty, he was just perfect. I still couldn't believe that he was this breathe-taking man, he, Jason Mamoa was standing in front of me.

He steps towards the crowd to take pictures, I felt my heart start to pound in my chest, the unsettling feeling slowly moving to the back of my throat. He was inching closer to me, I could barely look up as the feeling in my chest was not calming down in anyway. I felt like I was going to vomit everywhere. Looking down to my feet, my hair fell in front of my face, covering a large portion of my face as it ran its length. I looked up for what was only intended to be a few seconds, to meet Jason's eyes, which were staring directly at me.

I froze as I slowly began to realise what was happening, but before I could ask him to take a picture with me, he interrupted my thoughts. 'Hey, are you okay?' he calmly said, the corners of his mouth turning into a smile that naturally comforted me. 'Yeah, I'm sorry I am just really nervous' I spoke quickly, he chuckled to himself as this showed him the level of discomfort I was feeling. 'It's okay, don't worry about it, is there something you want me to sign or a picture maybe?'. 'A picture please' realising that I had never spoken with such an obvious British accent before. He lent into me, ready to take the picture, as I scrambled to load the camera on my phone.

He glared at me softly smiling, as I was doing so, but I didn't notice until the camera had loaded onto front facing mode. I felt my heart skip a beat.

As I took the picture, I smelt his cologne radiating from his body, he smelt so good I thought to myself silently. A little groan escaped my lips, in a surge of arousal, but luckily not enough to alert Jason. Once the photo was taken, he lightly placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me once again, 'It's nice to meet you, have a good day'. I smiled back, beaming with joy, and with that he walked away.

Looking down to my phone, at the picture I had just taken, remembering how amazing it was to feel him so close to me. His muscular arm wrapped round my tiny body, the warmth enveloped me. I couldn't stop smiling, my cheeks hurting from and body sweating, knowing that will be the best moment of my life.