Missing U

***Senior year came by so fast for Dahyun. Next thing she knows it's only a month till finals so she asked again Chaeyoung if she can write a song with her for her final project.
Chaeyoung: i have a couple of draft lyrics but i don't know if I could sing it alone.
Dahyun: you could ask someone else to sing it for you. Let me see your drafts first.
Chaeyoung: i have this one. "Alone"

Dahyun: woah. Chaeyoungah. Is this base on your lovelife. Did you have a fight with Mina unnie. Did you break up with her? Wait are you still dating? It's been months and yet you still haven't told us what happened
Chaeyoung: excuse me! These are just lyrics. They are not base on my own lovelife. What about this one. I did this with Jihyo unnie. "Eye eye eye"

Dahyun: this one is also good. Maybe you can sing this with Jihyo unnie. This definitely sounds like you. Are you sure you don't have a problem with Mina unnie.
Chaeyoung: hey. Do you want me to help you or what.
Dahyun: ok fine. Relax. I like them both. But do you want to do one more song with me.
Chaeyoung: yeah sure.

Chaeyoung: you know what. Maybe it's you and auntie Momo who have a problem with each other. You should just talk to her.
Dahyun: what are you talking about? We're fine.
Chaeyoung: your lyrics says differently.
**despite being busy with school projects. Dahyun always finds a way to make time for Momo. She asked her to go on dates but Momo always finds an excuse not to go. She even enrolled in one of Momo's class.
Dahyun: i just don't want to be the clingy girlfriend. I know she's dealing with family issues right now.
Chaeyoung: but still she needs to make time for you. Why don't you ask her out later after her dance class
**After Momo's dance class
Dahyun: do you want to go grab something to eat before heading home?
Momo: I'm not in the mood today. Sorry honey.
Dahyun: it's ok I understand
**Dahyun wants to help Momo with her parents so she ask Mina for help. But Mina was also busy with school so she called Sana instead. Sana wasn't aware of what is making Momo upset. So Dahyun explained to her what really happened. She flew back to Japan to talk to her family.
**after coming back from Japan. Sana went straight to Momo's class
Sana: Momo unnie?!?
Momo: yeah
Sana: just got back from Japan and...
Momo: what?
Sana: I explained everything to your parents. So....
Momo: what are you saying?
Sana: your parents are ok with me taking your manager position. So don't worry about it anymore
Momo: wait what? How did you know? Are you serious?
Sana: Dahyun told me. And yeah I'm serious. Your parents will visit you next weekend. Just so you know. Ok? bye.
Momo: wait, uhm. Do you want to go grab something to eat? I know your busy with work but.... yeah.... and uhm thank you.... for taking the time to go back home and explain despite everything.
Sana: no problem. You should've told me earlier. That's what cousins do. And by the way you should say thank you to your girlfriend. She was the one who explained to  me what happened.
Momo: oh yeah. Thank you again.
**Momo felt guilty for ignoring her girlfriend. So she called her to ask her out on a date to make up for all the dates she declined
Momo: hello Dahyunah
Dahyun:hey honey what's up
Momo: are you free tomorrow night? Wanna go on a date with me? Let's have dinner or even watch a movie. You decide. Whatever you like.
Dahyun: what's gotten into you? Are you ok?
Momo: yeah I'm great. I just want to make up for all the cancelled dates we had because of me.
Dahyun: it's ok I understand.
Momo: yeah I know. And I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you. For everything.
Sana: hey are we still going out? I'm hungry.
Momo: yeah yeah. Wait. Hey honey I gotta go. I'm treating Sana for dinner tonight. See you tomorrow.
Dahyun: what do you mean you're treating Sana for dinner. She's back?
Momo: yeah she's here. Gotta go. Bye honey. Love you. See you tomorrow
Dahyun: ok bye love you too
**Momo and Sana went to eat dinner. They talk and laughed with each other just like before.

***the next day. Momo is waiting for Dahyun to go on their dinner date.
Dahyun: hey honey where are we going tonight
Momo: actually I booked the clubhouse restaurant.
Dahyun: isn't that the fancy restaurant where Chaeyoung took Mina unnie on their first date?
Momo: yeah that's the place.
Dahyun: but what's the occasion. It's not your birthday nor mine. It's definitely not our anniversary yet.
Momo: Sana told me what you did.
Dahyun: ooh that's why you and Sana unnie had dinner yesterday.
Momo: yeah. Thank you honey for everything.
Dahyun: no problem honey. It's great seeing you two closer again.