Ch∆pteπ 7

The two males approach Sally.

"There y-you are. You ar..en't sup-posed to w-wonder here th..this early— ughh...w-who's that?" Tobi began lecturing her but cut himself up in midsentence and ask in confusion after seeing an unconscious body covered in blood beside the little girl.

"Can you guys help me?" She asked and started to lift the body starting by the collar of the shirt.

"Sure. Where to dispatch this?" Hoodie held a note while pointing at the bloody body.

"WHAT?! NO! That's not what I meant!"

"Oh. I thought you're going to hide your victim's corpse."

"She is still alive a..and I want you to help me bring her in the mansion. I'll talk to Slendy afterwards about this."

"Why help this human?" Hoodie join in the conversation.

"One, she isn't my victim and two, I.. kinda owe her. Sort of"

Masky and Hoodie look at her oddly but shrugged it off then replied a little 'fine' and 'hmkay'. Hoodie carried the body bridal style back to Slenderman's mansion. Jane and Eyeless Jack were the one who's in the living room the time they entered inside the mansion. They looked like they where in a middle of a serious matter as they spoke but then stop after seeing the four of them counting the out cold body by the entrance. Dead silent comes after that.

"You were saying?" The eyeless man broke the silence.

-----------------------------------------

"So what exactly is going on?" Masky seeks for answers in annoyed manner eying at Jane who replied with an eye roll to him.

"Yeah. You better come clean Jane. Once the others know about this you're in deep trouble." Eyeless Jack agreed with the masked man while managing on cleaning the wounds with a damp piece of clothing and a basin containing warm water which is now with blood.

"Everyone already knew that bringing a human inside the mansion is forbidden. Especially without consent from Slenderman." Hoodie added.

"Of course I know that." She answered them all in a sass." And even Slendy knows about her too." She added.

"So why didn't you tell us?" Sally asked her.

"Because knowing that I brought a human you guys will definitely hunt her down."

"Ughh like that's what we do. You know. Killing." Hoodie said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Exactly."

The door opens revealing Slenderman himself with Ticci Toby behind him.

"I-is t..that her?" The ticking boy asked.

'Yes my child. Now tell me what happened.'

Sally explained to them how she ended up with the female in the forest before his two proxies found her.

"It's really surprising how she managed to stay alive after the amount of blood she lost." Jane commented.

"Yeah, for a human that is." Eyeless Jack agreed while picking his sewing needle to stich the long claw mark cut on the side of the unconscious female's abdomen. But before the point of the needle able to puncture her body stirred then bolted out from the white bed.

All of them from the room stared at her. Not moving an inch. She was technically back facing them while the door is right in front of her. Confused as fuck she stared at the knob trying to remember what happened before she got there but her train of thoughts was cut off as she sensed a group of presence behind her. She slowly turn on her back making all of the pastas to hold grip in their weapons.