1. The Perfect Sanna

Once upon a time there was a golden duck and a bronze donkey. One day these two creatures met and fell in love. The product of their love was, believe It or not, a human. But not just any human - a perfect human.

After 800 000 000 light years, the duck and the donkey finally died. But of course the perfect human, Sanna, did not die ('cuz you know she's perfect). Anyway, Sanna had always lived with her parents in complete isolation. However now that her parents were gone, she decided it was time for her to explore the outside world.

The perfect Sanna found a village 300 kilometers away from where she lived. She got there in a blink of an eye because she was perfect. When the villagers saw Sanna, they were amazed by her perfection. Every man, woman and child were blessed to lay eyes on her.

One of the villagers had the courage to actually talk to the perfect human. They told her about the beast that had been terrorizing the village and asked her if she could perhaps get rid of it.

-Ha ha ha haa, Sanna laughed perfectly.

-Of course I'll help you lowly creatures because I am perfect, she told  the villager.

Later that day Sanna found the beast and what she saw she couldn't believe. She saw a...

I LIED! THERE IS A CHAPTER TWO!
MUHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!