I miss you ❤️

It hurts when I re-read our old messages, theirs this ache in my heart when I remember that I'll never get to hear your voice again.

I hate that it was five years ago when i last told you I loved you, but what I hate is that I never listened to you when you'd make me hold the flash light over the engine when I was younger.

It's odd walking to the shops and thinking of all the times when we'd share a can of coke for the walk home, or when we'd bitch about the fact that it took three bottles of shampoo to get the oil out of our hair.

I remember waking up and being told that you'd passed, and it didn't sink in until I looked at the jewellery box you made me for my birthday.

You had misspelled little, and I loved it even more for the fact that you tried. I hold it to my chest when ever I have my breakdowns, and think of the times you'd sit with me when ever I'd have a nightmare. You'd always tell me to punch the monster in the nose and tell them to fuck off because you wanted to sleep.

If their was a possibility of going back in time or just a chance to sit at a bench with you, I'd thank you for the day you gave me you coffee money for a bar of chocolate because I was scared at the police station.

You sat with me in the interview room, and laughed with me when I found the camera that they said I wouldn't be able to find. It's the small things I miss the most.

I miss you so much, but I know your fishing in the ocean of the free. I hope heaven is treating you good, and that you know that I'll always cherish the memories we shared.