JUNYEON

@KpopNews :
Blackpink has officially released a statement,"For the next year we will be continuing as a trio..but! of course this is only temporary..Rosé has to rest,she's overworked and has a treatable illness..we love you thank you for your support blinks!!.."

Fans expressed their thoughts and anger on this issue throughout all social media outlets, #Blackpink is trending #1 worldwide,including #WeWillWaitForRosie taking spot number #2 and so are #BlackpinkRosé,and #WeLoveParkChaeyoung...

yg confirmed,Blackpink's main vocal will still be staying in korea and is going to be treated here,we will pray for her...

1.1mil likes...29kcomments

.....

using his connections...Yg Secretly sent Rosé to australia,where she's going to live for a year,only his trusted people knew about this...(private plane,facetime with the members) "YAHHH!! PARK CHAEYOUNG!! Don't give your baby awayyyy!!," Lisa fake cried..Rosé looked at her tummy that had a small lump,she held it..."I have to lisa..."

"WE MISS YOU ALREADY CHAENG!" they all laughed,"you better call us everyday!or else we won't be visiting you next month" jennie said making rose smile,"I will!!" they all laughed

.....

months later...fans still eager for rose's comeback but blackpink is going to variety shows and always teases Rosé's comeback.....
(personal doctor at Park residence at australia)

"congratulations! miss park..you have a healthy baby boy.." Rosé teared up while smiling...she held her stomach
"his so handsome!" Rosé's sister commented,"did you hear that!?..your auntie says your handsome" Rosé says while laughing as she caress her tummy...Rose's parents look at their youngest worried..
"ummm...chaeng...do you want to keep your baby now...?"

Rosé smile fades...she looks at her baby from the monitor then looks back to her tummy..."..yes.....how can I give him up.." they all cheered...

....
Rosé told her members that she's keeping her baby,they cheered then suddenly fight on naming the baby and meeting it...they were more excited when Rosé told them her baby is a boy...

.....

(BTS)

"i miss her..." Jungkook whispered but his members hear him,they look at eachother then sit beside their maknae...
"Jungkook..-" Rm spoke,"I KNOW...I just miss her...her smile...laughing with her-"

"YAH! I'm sooo hungry..let's go buy something" v shouted and all agrees exept for Jungkook who kept looking at his gallery filled with his Ex's old photos,V took his phone then ran while pressing keys,Jungkook was furious
"HYUNG GIVE IT BACK" Jungkook's eyes were watering..v was laughing but when he realised Jungkook was tearing up,he gave it back then scratched his head..Jungkook was left alone,they all looked at eachother trying to figure out what to do..

"who has kai's number?" Rapmon whispered,"Me.." V said while raising his hand,"ok...call him and ask for Jennie's number,say it's an emergency.."

v followed RM with all of the members watching,"Here!" v said as he shows the members Jennie's number."great...call her"

all the members listen....*ring...*ring....*ring.....*ring.....accept

"who is this?" jennie asks

"hey it's RM...please don't hang up..we have to ask you something!?" rm begged

"..sorry who??" jennie didn't hear much cause he was talking to fast

" jennie...THIS...IS..RM...FROM BTS...WELL WE NEED TO ASK SOMETHING...ABOUT JUNGKOOK WE JUST-"

*call ended

"hello??...Jennie..?" Rapmon checks the phone,"did she hang up?" jimin asks rapmon nodded.."great...why would she hung up...very rude..." Jhope says as he looks at Jungkook silently tearing up while watching the videos of His Ex and Him in his gallery...
'Yah..kookie...say hi to the camera..' The members here Rosé's voice coming from Jungkook's phone
'..his so tired..it's ok babe sleep well..if you see this video...I LOVE YOU...'

the members could here the video Jungkook was watching and decided to go to sit beside him...they see the video,It's was rosé and Jungkook in a car..Jungkook was sleeping with his head on Rose's shoulder while rosé was filming him...Rosé puts the camera on her..

'...*giggles...yah..Jungkook-ah...is this what couples do while star gazing...*puts the camera on Jungkook who was sleeping..you said we'll be watching the stars...look at you...*giggles...I love you'
the video ends,

the members look at Jungkook,"hey..we should sleep..." Jungkook stood up then goes to his room

....

(BTS on superman variety show where idols take care of kids)

their is 2 girls and a boy
"look who's taking care of jyunha" the father of the 4 year old boy said as he walks jyunha to meet the boys

when BTS saw the kids,"OMO..HAHAHAHA HI!" the members were exited to take care of the kids,the kids introduced themselves gaining a lot of attention,Jungkook tried his best to smile as he watches his members interact with the children...

(flashback)

Rosé and jungkook was on Jungkook's bed watching a reality show featuring kids with their irresponsible parent

Rosé laughed,Jungkook looks at her.."why?" Jungkook asks while smiling.."It's just I imagined u you being a father and I find it funny.." Rosé continued laughing

"yah..I'll be the best dad!" Jungkook says cockily,"Jungkook...if you ever become a dad,It's like a baby taking care of a baby" Rosé laughed the saw her boyfriend sad with his head down,she turns his head to face her "Im Kidding...Your gonna be the most amazing father.." Rosé then kisses Jungkook

"How much children do you want.." rosé asks seductively,Jungkook smirked,"10...mabye nine" Rose's eyes widen.
"WHAT!??" Jungkook laughed at his girlfriend's reaction.."Im joking...I want one..so all our attention will be all for him.." Jungkook added,"Him??" Rosé asks,Jungkook nodded."I want a boy-" Jungkook received a light punch from Rose ,"Yah!" Jungkook smiled then hugged his girlfriend..."i would like to have a boy but if our baby would be a girl...my love for her will be nothing less.." jungkook whispered

"OUR BABY?!!" Rosé shouted," why?? aren't we talking about us.." Jungkook asked,Rose looks at Jungkook,"mabye.." rosé smirked

....(end of flashback)

"KOOKIE! COME HERE" Rapmon called Jungkook,
"Hi...I'm Jungkook.." Jungkook shook hands with the the girls.." isnt their another one" Jungkook thought everyone was busy playing with the girl...suddenly jungkook hears a little giggle comming from the little tent,he smiles

"where could the little boy go.." jungkook says as he slowly walked to the tent..the giggles were louder..Jungkook smiled as he opens the tiny door to see a happy giggly little boy.."THERE YOU ARE" Jungkook shouted..."what's you name.."
"..j..un..hya" Jungkook smiled more at the boy struggling to say his name..."..come...junhya...come.." Jungkook reached his hand but the boy ran out from the window "CATCH...M..E FIRSHHT"

Jungkook and the little boy played,The members smiled when they saw Jungkook happy...

....