THE CHOICE (1)

yg company...

"PACK YOUR THINGS...YOUR FIRED" and with that,yg sits on his big chair and look at some paperwork's leaving rosé speechless and shocked..."...w-what...do..you m-mean"...Rosé was already tearing up...

yg looks at her.."You broke the rule...I warned you..." yg stares at Rosé...she was slowely falling to the ground and tears won't stop falling from her cheeks...yg won't admit,but his got a soft spot for Rose...he stood up from his sit,then walked to rosé..lifting her up,"stop crying...do you like this life?..." Rose nodded,"then...I don't have to repeat what you have to do....actually to make it clear...you are not allowed to meet him anymore,if i catch you...you know what's next"

rosé cried more.."i-i...un-understand...b-but can I atleast....s-say goodbye" rosé was crying so hard she struggled to talk..."ummm....ok,but after that..." Rosé nodded,rose walked out yg's office..."don't waste this chance!!" yg shouted and went back to work....

Rosé slammed her body on her bed with red eyes..she cried more...she's going to have to break up with Jungkook...she took her phone to call him...she pressed the power button then saw her lockscreen :

she pressed the power button then saw her lockscreen :

she silently burst out crying,"j-jungkook..I-I'm so s..sorry..i'm such a coward..*sniff I-I'm sorry...i can't F-Fight for you...I love y-you.." her voice was trembling...realising she needs to break up with him,she gathered all her courage and go to her contacts "*sniff...ok..you can do this...this is for us.." Rose whispered..she scroll through her contacts and find "kookie" she clicked it.....

:Kookie
I MISS MY PRECIOUS BABY😖😖thankssss for the greeting
babe i love you soooo much🌹😍can we meet?? U gave me no present😭😭
just kidding😂your more than enough for all my bdays😂ily
sent 3 hours ago

Rosé buried her face with her hand,deciding how she's gonna end it with a call...she wasn't brave enough to break up with him in person...she was scared,and if she breaks up with him in person,she knows the moment she sees him sad,she'll back out...and take it back...

her hand was trembling while stalling to press the call button..."ok....be strong..chaeng...be stro-"

*ring *ring *ring (incoming call from kookie)

*accept

"...."   Rosé took a deep breath 'here it goes'....

"...chaeyoung-ah...",Rosé froze

"..i miss you...

...are you feeling well?..

...thank you so much,chaeyoung-ah...

....chaeyoung..?...chaeng?!!"

rosé went back to her senses.."i-i'm sorry..w-what were you saying...?"

Jungkook chuckled "...i said i miss you! can we meet??!" Jungkook asks excitedly

"I have something to tell you-.."

"GREAT! i'll bring the van in 15 min..ok?!"

"j-jungkook..I-....ok..i'll wait for you"

"hmmm give me 15 min I LOVE YOU PARK CHAEYOUNG!" he says loudly

"you too...."

....