what the signs need in someone

aries: they need someone to be there for them and protect them as they protect everyone else.

taurus: they need someone to understand why they feel so strongly about the things they do.

gemini: they just need someone to look beyond what everyone else sees.

cancer: they need someone to give them as much admiration as they give everyone else.

leo: they need someone who sees beyond the image they put out, someone who truly cares to ask them the deep questions.

virgo: they need someone to be warm with them when they feel distant.

libra: they need someone who will help to spark inspiration in them to keep moving forward.

scorpio: they need someone to listen to them when their mind gets too loud.

sagittarius: they need someone who is willing to help them understand their own thoughts.

capricorn: they need someone to understand why they want all of the things they do in life, and won't hold them back

aquairus: they simply need someone to laugh with, who doesn't take life so seriously all the time.

pisces: they need someone that they can have deep talks with almost all the time, who doesn't get tired of expanding their mind.

whats your zodiac sign? im a taurus