Prolouge

The Kingdom was in celebration. A joyful day it was. After many years of waiting the Queen had become pregnant. Nine months had passed and the child was born. A Princess. Finally. No one was more proud than the King Infernos. An heir to the throne at last. Infernos smiled at his Queen and his newborn daughter. "Pandora." he whispered, taking the infant in his arms. Her eyes were as silver as the moon, her hair the night sky.  "My little Pandora. You will make a wonderful Princess."

The years passed quickly, a little too quickly for the King's liking. Pandora, now six years old, sat on the tiled floor of the Throne Room playing with her teddy bear, Alex. The King Infernos and Queen Persephone sat tall on their Thrones, overlooking their daughter. "Mommy Alex said the floor is too cold." The Princess said, hugging the bear to her chest. "Then perhaps Alex should sit on hisr Throne." Persephone said smiling at her daughter. Pandora pouted her lip but stood, stomping to the small chair on her Mother's left. "Fine." she said, plopping down, Alex in her lap.

Infernos smiled and shook his slightly before the double oak doors opened. The smile disappeared and silence filled the air as a figure in a cloak was brought in by two guards.  The figure stopped in front of the Thrones and it looked up slowly. A man around the age of 30 smirked at the Princess. "Aperi oculos tuos!" Pandora's eyes widened as they began to glow. King Infernos and Queen Persephone stood quickly and the guards tightened their grip on the man. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DAUGHTER?!" King Infernos bellowed. The man gave a chuckle. "On the girl's 16th birthday her eyes will be opened to the kingdom ruled by you, my King. She will see the pain and anger of her world and she will turn against you. Pandora will no longer be your daughter. She will be your worst enemy." With that the strange man vanished, a cloud of smoke filling his place. "FIND HIM AND SIEZE HIM!" King Infernos yelled to his men and they nodded, running off.

Pandora's eyes dulled back to normal and she blinked a few times before looking to her mother. "What happened?" she asked, holding Alex. The King and Queen shared a glance and looked at their daughter. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

The lie was told. The damage was done. The story has begun.