Mixtape 1

Zach's POV

So I've decided to go and listen to his mixtapes.

Honestly I just want to feel close to him again and be able to listen to his voice, besides his singing.

I'm in the treehouse now. Everytime I come here I feel closer to him. What if he never went to college. What if he came here one last time before he disappeared.

Maybe.

I'm the box there are 20 mixtapes that I've never even touched.

That's a lie I did once and he fussed at me for it.

Maybe he just did it out of love. Maybe there is something important on these mixtapes.

I'll shut up now and just listen to the first one.

Tape 1-
"Hey zach it's jack. If your listening to this it means I'm gone. I know you wouldn't just do it because u were curious. I trust you. Well theres something you should know. But sadly I can't tell you yet. Not until you find me. Or until you figure it out.

Yes zach I'm missing. I didn't want to go but I had too. I never went to college like I said I did. I had to disappear.

I hope I'm not in danger. That's stupid of course I'm in danger. I have been ever since they tried to get me. But let's not go into that now.

I loved you Zachary and I still do. Please don't think that I disappeared because of you. I did it for mine and ur safety. I need you to find me. Right now I'm making these mixtapes for you to find me.

In my room is my old iPhone. It's hidden in my wardrobe. I know my mother wouldn't mess with it if I went missing like I did. So I hid there. When you find it look through it for a certain app. A app that's special to me and you. But look through it not for me and you but for something that's different. I lied to you over it Zachary and I feel awful. I'm sorry but please just look for it. And listen to the clue. Remember to not show anyone these and Keep all this a secret for you.

I love you Zachy. Baby you mean the world to me. Bye." Jack finished off his last sentence on the mixtape. You can hear the tears in his eyes and the sadness in his voice. He's scared.

I should have listened to them sooner.

I miss him so much and to know now he's in danger and I'm his only hope scares me.

I can't tell anyone because he told me not too. I need to find him. I need to save him. I need to love him.

I have to start searching for him.

A/n
And that's the first chapter of the sequel.

Please comment.