Searching

I'm in jacks room right now. I used to share it with him but then he disappeared and I slept in his,our, bed but then I got my own room. Now of course I have an apartment.

But like I said I'm im his room and am searching in his wardrobe.

I FOUND IT I FOUND HIS OLD PHONE

Wait there's a password...

Maybe his birthday.

Nope.

My birthday....

Yessss

Okay so he said it was on an app special to us..?

ATA

Yessss

Okay now the app wasn't for us at the time so it can't be me searching for...maybe whoever he was texting at the time.

Yesss good

A random dude?

I guess so.

But what were they texting him about?

I'll look through the messages and see.

Omg.

This dude gave my baby money for his mom. Then decided he had to pay it back. But he wasn't able to so they tried kidnapping him to be a sex Slave!!!

What the fuckkkk

I hope jacks okay...I can't let him get hurt.

But how did they figure out where he was?

Oh my gosh jack told him he was in California to be specific LA. Jesus jack what have you gotten yourself into.

So if jack is running from these dudes so he doesn't get into sex slavery he must have gone to the nearest state.

Maybe Texas...?

But how long would he have been there? Since it's been a year he had to of been keeping on the move. He wouldn't stay there for long.

But why didn't he ever tell any of us about it. Did he not trust us? I just wish i can tell someone else about what's going on.

Jacks POV

I hope zach has atleast listened to one of the tapes so far...I hope he's searching. I heard on the news the other day about me. Then someone said something about how "that guys boyfriend ain't doing nothing with his life now ain't going to college or nothing" it's sad, but maybe he's actually searching now.

Zach knows I always wanted to visit Texas with him so maybe he'll come here first. I mean I still am here. And have been since atleast July. I move around a lot down here but it's such a big state there is a lot of places to hide.

I haven't heard from any of them guys trying to get me so maybe there done trying.

Who am I kidding they never will be.

Zach i need you.

Zach's pov

I just got it.

Jack always wanted to visit Texas. He wanted us to go one time but I got sick.

He most likely did go to Texas and is probably still there. It's a big state so he has to be.

Not to mention he may be running out of money. And jack ain't one to move around a lot unless he actually has to. So just moving around the state and not the country is prolly what he's doing.

I have to go to TEXAS!!

And soon.

Like now.

Actually

Tomorrow

I'll be coming for you jack.

(Both)

I love you.

Jacks POV

Right now I'm in Dallas.

I know weird considering I'm trying to hide.

But I'm waiting on zach, I have to wait.

Soon I'll have to move states tho.

I've been here for a year.

They are probably on there way soon.

I think they are tracking me, slowly but surely.

If only I had Corbyn with me. He's smart.

Or Jonah. He would know what to do he always does.

Mayeb even Daniel. He would be able to keep me calm.

Or one of the girls. Christina Tate Gabbie. They would be able to help me with anything, where to find things how to stay safe and be calm.

Or Zach. He'd help me keep hope. And be happy. Anything I'd need.

Or even all of them. That would be amazing.

I've been depressed lately not just about my friends or the situation. But because I'm missing my family.

My mom. And my sisters.

I really need my momma. I sure am a mommas boy. And my sisters they made everything better.

I hope my mom ain't blaming herself either.

I didn't think that part through.

I love you momma.

A/n
2nd part. I'm loving this book already.