"Let's break up," he said.

She knew it.

It was the Jiyeon girl, but nevertheless, she swallowed her own pain and decided to keep quiet.

Or she tried too.

"Why?" Jin questioned, barely able to speak.

Her eyes had started to warm up, and she knew any minute the dams would break, and the water would flow.

Jinhwan sighed, but he himself couldn't hide the fact he felt disappointed in himself.

"It's just... It's just that... Life moves on, and people do too." He tried to crack a smile. "I mean, do you really think we would've lasted till marriage?"

That lashed at Jin more. It hurt her more than it should have.

"It's Jiyeon, isn't it?" Jin finally said.

Jinhwan looked surprised and taken aback until he looked back at Jin. "It's not about her... I just don't... Feel that close of a bondage anymore."

Jin swallowed deeply, her head slightly spinning.

"I think I should go," she suddenly said, shakily getting up.

"Jin," Jinhwan called, as Jin started walking away.

Jinhwan stepped closer, and Jin stepped backwards.

She almost tripped, but manage to get out of the restaurant.

"Jin, look, I'm sorry-"

"Go away," Jin whispered as Jinhwan reached out to help her. "Stop it."

"Jin, can we still stay friends?" Jinhwan asked.

In the moment, Jin shook her head, as she ran; away from the cause of her heartbreak and love, the cause of why she continued each day.

She didn't feel anything as the wind whipped past her, the sound of Jinhwan running after her slowly getting quieter.