Chapter 5

"Wake up, Brooke! Today's a big, big, big, big day!"

                I get up out of my bed, and slowly get dressed in the most fancy outfit I could find. As I'm slowly brushing my hair and putting on gallons of makeup I realize. I am not on vacation. I am on the train to my death. I slam down my eye-lash curler and my hair brush, throw off the expensive cloth I was wearing a put my reaping dress back on. I then leave train car and go to the main dinning cart with the rest of the group with a one curcled lash and a half-brushed head.

                "Yikes!" Abby throws me a discusted grimace, "with the pile of clothes in your bathroom I would've hoped you'd get dressed today!" I ignore her and sit down at the table with her and Brandon, avoiding all eye contact. Staring at my emptry plate I remember I hadn't eaten lunch or dinner yesterday. My stomach lets out a fersome growl as I remember I had also not eaten breakfast yesterday and the last thing I ate was a squirl's leg for dinner. At that point, willing to eat a speak of bread crumb, a HUGE fiest was brought to the table. It was like the size of seven Thanksgiving meals each for a family of twelve. The three of us, mainly me with a little help from Brandon, finished it all. "I hope you saved room!" Abby giggled as another, bigger set off food came onto the table. Corn, soup, chicken, bread, potatoes, fish, muffins, pizza, turkey, shrimp, salade, crab, steak, lobster, all and more continued to come into the dinning room. Finally, I surrendered and tried to leave the table with an extended stomach. "Where are you going?" Abby said, "We still need to start training!"