Chapter 1

Soul Mates are born with each other's name on their bodies. If you are not born with a person's name on your body now, in your previous life you left your love to fast, death. In the life after this one you will find your soul mate again for sure. The name can be written in the native language or whichever language the person prefers speaking in. You can meet your soul mate multiple times and never know. You just have to know that persons name. There will be other people will the same name but before you over think you have to ask them yourself if they have your name on their body. Your soul mates name should be around the same area as your own, in the same exact place, or opposite arm, leg, etc. It may take years for you to find out who your soul mate is but once you find out, it feels like life is complete.. or so we thought.

Lance Mcclain, first person.

June 10th, 2016.

Soul Mates. I've always been fascinated by them since the moment I've been born. Having Japanese writing on my left thigh, people only translating it multiple times for it to mean "White". But today I thought it was smart to have Hunk, Pidge and I bond as a team. Next thing you know we find the pilot Shiro and stupid Keith that got kicked out. We find a pretty cool robotic lion that ended up being just one part of 5. We go out to space and meet these really cool aliens called alteans. We form Voltron then it becomes the end of our day. Allura shows me to my room and Shiro is in the room right next to mine. My hero!! Living literally one room away from mine! I get on my Pajamas, looking at the Japanese writing on the back of my thigh then lay in bed. About twenty second later I get a knock at my door. I open up my door to see that it's Shiro. "H-Hey Lance can I talk to you about something?" Shiro asks very hesitant. I stutter, "O-Oh yeah of course come in" I step to the side, letting Shiro walk in. He sits down on my bed. "So you know this whole soul mate deal? Well what if I've known this person for quite a while, since their  teens but just now felt like it was okay for them to know?" He's looking at the ground while saying this. "Well I would think that the person would want to know, since they're your soul mate you know? Even if they're a tiny bit younger, it's your soul mate." "Yeah I guess I could understand" He stands up. His face becomes bright. "Can I show you something?" He asks making direct eye contact. "Yeah sure (?)" I respond, a little nervous. He unbuckles his pants pulls them down all the way then turns around to face my bed. "L-Look at my right thigh,," He says in a kind of high voice. I look down to see writing. "Lance Mcclain" Written in cursive. I step back. My breathing becomes unsteady. "Shiro, You're my soul mate? Are you serious?" Shiro pulls up his pants and turns to face me. "I'm sorry Lance, I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid that you'd be disappointed just like right now.." Shiro's voice is low and he's shaking. I see his eyes whelp up with tears and then he shoves me to the side, running out of my room. "Shiro!" I call out. I run out to see no one in the hallway. I run inside his room, no ones here. Shiro, Shiro, Shiro, SHIRO IS MY SOUL MATE!! I feel my face become hot, he's Shiro! He's so attractive and strong and kind and holy, I'm rambling to myself. I walk out of his room and run over to Hunk's room. I knock on the door and it opens up to a half asleep Hunk. "L-Lance? What do you want it's the middle of the night.." "Well were in space, there's no day nor night technically.." "Lance. What do you need?" "Well I kinda just found out who my soul mate is." His eyes shoot up. "Wait.. Is it Allura?" "What? Hell no! It's someone we've known for quite a while." "It's Keith isn't it? I knew it, you two always fighting must've been flirting." "ITS SHIRO!" I hear myself yell. Hunk steps back. "I-It's Shiro, he just told me almost five minutes ago.." I see Hunk smile. "I'm not surprised." "What? How are you not surprised?" "The way he always hesitates when talking or commenting about you. When we were in school he would help me and Keith out but never you.." I stand there, frozen. "I guess he never wanted you to know until now.." "But why now? He said that he was going to be afraid that I was disappointed when its the complete opposite!" "Maybe he didn't want to have to meet your parents" He starts laughing and I giggle. He pulls me into a hug. "I'm so happy for you Lance." He pulls away. "I really am, but I am exhausted and need sleep." I nod and walk away. I get into my bed and lay down. I can't sleep. I need to act chill tomorrow, like nothings happened. My vision starts to fade. Shiro....

END OF CHAPTER ONE.